Add portable light sources and lights source pack too

I hate having to place and destroy torches on Cavern Mines, alongside with their poor light range, and what makes them worser is that You can only place torches on the caverns. It makes me miss various and valious stuff. That's why i want to You to add stuff like portable torches that last 1 and a half minutes each, refillable oil lanterns, flashlights, electric lanterns, cagelights with a Unique moth effect, spotlights, floor spotlights, beacon lights, lightbulbs, LED lights and all stuff like that (but please i don't want packs to be expensive

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This has been requested in the past but the developers said that it's not possible. It would be great but unless they make some major change to the way the game is programmed, we won't be seeing lights that can move around with you. I always thought it would be cute to have the miners hat give off real light that you could use in dark realms or mines...but for now we have to use torches and candles.
  • This has been requested in the past but the developers said that it's not possible. It would be great but unless they make some major change to the way the game is programmed, we won't be seeing lights that can move around with you. I always thought it would be cute to have the miners hat give off real light that you could use in dark realms or mines...but for now we have to use torches and candles.

Hrm. Too Bad...