Help by events

My friend told me that the cc will give every player 5k cubits. it is true or not and he says that the player should be playing 24 hour in a month i think but we cant play that much time and now we have a online school. Then this event is real or he is not saying the truth? And if someone wants to make a new acc he will get a prize? or not?

Comments

• Every Christmas kewb gives all qbee A bronze piggy as a gift from Christmas And ye not your alt gets it only main and ye you need to be online in the game but not that much.
  • edited November 2020
    How many time i need to be online?To get the price?
    if a new bee enter he dont get a price??
    when the event starts at i mean how many days left???

Plz reply faster as you can

• always be active then wait for Christmas.
  • edited November 2020

Ok thanks

• It has been that only your oldest account (if you have more than 1 account) has to be playing everyday for the 6 weeks prior to xmas. No 2nd accounts or alt accounts will get it. So don't just log in, play cc and hope you get c (or bronze gift piggy) & not a lump of coal :(.
  • Intimate said:

It has been that only your oldest account (if you have more than 1 account) has to be playing everyday for the 6 weeks prior to xmas. No 2nd accounts or alt accounts will get it. So don't just log in, play cc and hope you get c (or bronze gift piggy) & not a lump of coal :(.

Wait so do we have to play EVERY DAY???
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Intimate said:

It has been that only your oldest account (if you have more than 1 account) has to be playing everyday for the 6 weeks prior to xmas. No 2nd accounts or alt accounts will get it. So don't just log in, play cc and hope you get c (or bronze gift piggy) & not a lump of coal :(.

Where did you get that criteria? Just curious
  • Thanks very much guys.
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited November 2020

Intimate said:

I remember one christmas you only needed a lvl 10 account and playing on it before the day the rewards were given. May be wrong, but that's how it worked for me. But yeah, 6 weeks is too much.
  • I have a question
    when the event begins?
  • This is happening during Christmas. And that's not really an event.
  • Intimate said:

Well, The lump of coal was my attempt at levity.
    "criteria?" Do you mean 6 weeks?
    I did not make up the 6 weeks thing. I did read it & Sirkewberth did say it but I can't find it because forum search for me is impossible.
    I did leave a fact out, players will need to at least be a level 10 in order to be eligible for a piggy.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Intimate said:

Intimate said:

Well, The lump of coal was my attempt at levity.
    "criteria?" Do you mean 6 weeks?
    I did not make up the 6 weeks thing. I did read it & Sirkewberth did say it but I can't find it because forum search for me is impossible.
    I did leave a fact out, players will need to at least be a level 10 in order to be eligible for a piggy.
    I asked because SirKewberth said they wouldn't give the criteria in Dec 2019 on this thread. https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/discussion/27377/xmas-piggies
  • Thanks again you can close it now plz
This discussion has been closed.