Mines

Since the overworld update there are fewer mines. Even the realms that have many mines, there are still few because players add the same mine many times. Even Sirkewberth's Questoria has the same Mountain Mine.
My Idea: Number all mines like CC did with the hunting mines & make 100 of each available. This way we know which mine we are in and can better meet up with others to mine together. Since update there is only 10% of the mines that used to be in the original overworlds. This is silly when you take into account there has been more mining events. This makes for a lot of rude, pushy, theiving, bad tempered players all going for the same thing in a small area.

This IS still a mining game, is it NOT? I mean, I didn't get any memo on it...

Comments

• +1
  • That means - at max - 600 mines hosting ppl at once. Kind of huge for the servers to handle. But I understand and agree a bit with you.
  • Wait how do you have the same mine multiple times?
  • +1 coz I everytime reach a same mine :/ in some overworlds with tons of mine
  • +1

Wait how do you have the same mine multiple times?

Those mines you put in your overworld aren't private mines, they are just a shortcut toward to the mines.
  • Alvin! said:

+1

Wait how do you have the same mine multiple times?

Those mines you put in your overworld aren't private mines, they are just a shortcut toward to the mines.
    yeah btw +1
  • Wait how do you have the same mine multiple times?

When you are placing mines in your overworld you select mines from a list so you can select the same mine twice of multiple times. Sorta like when you search for "Shop" in overworld search, you get many and you need to remember which one you went to before when you go to all of them.

If all mines were numbered, you can make sure all (example- 12 desert) mines you place in your overworld are different.

So go to all of the mines that are in all of the current overworlds and you will see that instead of 45 mines there are actually 12 because other people selected the same mine for their overworld. Then some people just selected the same in their own overworld just as Sirkewberth did in Questoria ( Mountain Mines).

The Devs numbered the Hunting Realms, so why not number all mines? Gimmie a +1
  • That means - at max - 600 mines hosting ppl at once. Kind of huge for the servers to handle. But I understand and agree a bit with you.

Mines are not laggy in & of themselves.. The lag comes from floating items just as it does in our realms. Besides if there were more mines, there would be less people in each, thus further reducing lag.
  • Intimate said:

That means - at max - 600 mines hosting ppl at once. Kind of huge for the servers to handle. But I understand and agree a bit with you.

Mines are not laggy in & of themselves.. The lag comes from floating items just as it does in our realms. Besides if there were more mines, there would be less people in each, thus further reducing lag.
    They don't even have to do 100 mines each, they could do the old number of 45, and if the game gets more players, then they could make more mines.
  • MEEPYZ said:

Intimate said:

That means - at max - 600 mines hosting ppl at once. Kind of huge for the servers to handle. But I understand and agree a bit with you.

They don't even have to do 100 mines each, they could do the old number of 45, and if the game gets more players, then they could make more mines.
    Oh yeah, that would work really well I think.
  • @SirKewberth when will we get all of our mines back? I go to some official overworlds and all I see is duplicate mountain and arctic mines & no forest, deep forest, desert or tropical. When I go to players overworlds, I see mostly duplicate mines. I was a patron till this overworld happened.
    The reason this is a problem is that there are always more people in mines now than ever before ( because there are LESS mines ) and 50% of the players are rude, pushy, thieving bullies.