hidden portals

twice now while mining i've found hidden portals to caves, they're lite by lava blocks and red and blue crystals, is there anything special to find in these caves???

Comments

• What you're talking about are Cave Mines! Located in Mountain Mines, one can come across these by mining. There are a few exclusive blocks to mine, such as Glowing mushroom, crystals, cave walls, emerald, ruby, diamond, stalagtites and jagged rocks. Worth digging in!
  • What you're talking about are Cave Mines! Located in Mountain Mines, one can come across these by mining. There are a few exclusive blocks to mine, such as Glowing mushroom, crystals, cave walls, emerald, ruby, diamond, stalagtites and jagged rocks. Worth digging in!

Lighting method totally not worth it.
  • Catomax26 said:

What you're talking about are Cave Mines! Located in Mountain Mines, one can come across these by mining. There are a few exclusive blocks to mine, such as Glowing mushroom, crystals, cave walls, emerald, ruby, diamond, stalagtites and jagged rocks. Worth digging in!

Lighting method totally not worth it.
    Torches are easy to make, just need a bit of mining but the blocks inside the mine itself are great to sell, use in building.