New command ideas

/size
Tells the size of the room along with if its a realm or a room

/price
Tells the price of an item and states which date it was last updated

/daily
collect your daily 50c or 25c (tracks the IP adress so you cant do it on multiple accounts on the same device)

/ban
Easier way to ban a player

/friendcode
Tells a player their friend code (can not be used for another player)

/store
easier way to get to the cubit store
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry if some of these were stupid i ran out of ideas...
Also, Please dont copy!

Comments

• /price and /daily i think that wont happen because we already have tons of items to give a price off. Maybe just check cj prices or other price realms?
  • /price and /daily i think that wont happen because we already have tons of items to give a price off. Maybe just check cj prices or other price realms?

Cj prices doesnt have all items, only wearables
    and i dont think the daily would happen either, but its worth a shot
    First of all, Prices are community-controlled, there is no way for the game to tell the price, or else that would interfere with the cubic economy.
    /store seems like a waste of time when you can literally just click the cubit in the top right corner.
    /friendcode is a useless command, you usually tell it to someone you show the game to, and you can go to the menu and click "Get Friend Code", then do /whisper to tell them in-game, or tell them outside the game.
    /size makes compasses obsolete, if you want to know a realm size, then get an Astro compass (only 250c) or you can count how long the realm is, the biggest a realm can be is 100x100 so it isn't that hard to count.
    /daily could get abused, and we have daily quests that give us 50c for completing them.
    /ban is good because we can easily ban noobs but makes it easier for scammers to ban people from realm.
  • MEEPYZ said:

First of all, Prices are community-controlled, there is no way for the game to tell the price, or else that would interfere with the cubic economy.
    /store seems like a waste of time when you can literally just click the cubit in the top right corner.
    /friendcode is a useless command, you usually tell it to someone you show the game to, and you can go to the menu and click "Get Friend Code", then do /whisper to tell them in-game, or tell them outside the game.
    /size makes compasses obsolete, if you want to know a realm size, then get an Astro compass (only 250c) or you can count how long the realm is, the biggest a realm can be is 100x100 so it isn't that hard to count.
    /daily could get abused, and we have daily quests that give us 50c for completing them.
    /ban is good because we can easily ban noobs but makes it easier for scammers to ban people from realm.

1. the cubic castles bot has a .price command so i dont think it would be too hard to import that into the game
    2. i agree the /store would be a waste of time but it was just a thought not like its actually gonna be added into the game
    3. /friendcode is also a useless command but i was running out of ideas xD
    4. not many people have astro compasses but if you know someone that does friend me in game
    5. yes it could get abused but there's a way to track the players IP adress so they cant use it on several different accs the same way you cant do the same tapjoy offers on a different account from the same device
    6. true.. I havent thought about that but i think there would be a way to tell if they are mass banning people from their realms (such as 4-10 people in a row)

its hard to control prices so its just wasteland for an update.

its hard to control prices so its just wasteland for an update.

the cubiccastles bot (on discord) has updated prices for tons of items including blocks and cars. I think it would be pretty convinient to add that into the game for people who dont have access to discord or forums
  • its still hard to change prices because cc has already tons of items to put a price on it
  • its still hard to change prices because cc has already tons of items to put a price on it

such as?

• 1. the cubic castles bot has a .price command so i dont think it would be too hard to import that into the game
    5. yes it could get abused but there's a way to track the players IP adress so they cant use it on several different accs the same way you cant do the same tapjoy offers on a different account from the same device

The Cubic Castles bot isn't an official Cubic Castles discord bot, it is made by players, and is the most trustful bot, but is not certified by the Admins (I think)
    Also there are many ways to get free VPNs and its easy to change your IP address.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2020
    The prices from the Discord bot (Cubic Bot) come from the discussion here on the forums that Dragon keeps updated (link below). He is also the person that maintains CJ Prices. The economy is player driven so these prices are just estimates as Dragon and anyone that is helping him sees them at the time he updates the list. Some players go by that list but others disagree with it so it's not something that could be, or should be, used as an official price.
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/27821/cubic-castles-prices/p1