Active Hunting Bushes

What’s up with these are glitched or duplicate or a bug idk and does any know if you can place a Super POW Xmas gift and get it to stay?

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited November 2020
    Active hunting bushes are ... active hunting bushes, which means they can be put and won't stop shaking.

It's due to a bug that is now fixed. I personally don't know how they could obtain them, but yes, probably during a server restart. @V @%27Dragon%27
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I like how you tagged me.

There was a duplication bug for the bushes. The duplicated bushes became called Active Hunting Bush.. and people are selling them for absurd prices.. or flexing them. Do you think you could remove them @SirKewberth ?
  • U said:

I like how you tagged me.

There was a duplication bug for the bushes. The duplicated bushes became called Active Hunting Bush.. and people are selling them for absurd prices.. or flexing them. Do you think you could remove them @SirKewberth ?

Is there a correlation between this and what happened when we caught two pumpkins from one bush?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    These are worthless. Don't buy them. They'll vanish from your inventory.