To whom do you deliver the Adventure Mode stars?

I have collected them all, now what? It says: "collect and
deliver these". Are they only collectible?

Comments

• Those are supposed to be given to the Star Guy at the end of the Adventure!

Note that what you have in the Adventure Mode won't get in your inventry ingame (what's in adventure mode stays there).

Good job on getting them all! Never been able to catch all of them tbh ^^
  • Umm, but i collected all but the Star guy didn't do nothing...
  • I do not know what it's supposed to do, as I said, never collected them all. But it doesn't matter since nothing from the Adventure mode can be kept ingame.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It's just meant as a personal challenge to see if you can find them all. I would have loved to award a little trophy or something that could be kept in game, but as with many things I want to do, I'm not able to because we know people will abuse and cheat the concept using alt accounts.
  • It's just meant as a personal challenge to see if you can find them all. I would have loved to award a little trophy or something that could be kept in game, but as with many things I want to do, I'm not able to because we know people will abuse and cheat the concept using alt accounts.

I feel sorry for you.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Catomax26 said:

It's just meant as a personal challenge to see if you can find them all. I would have loved to award a little trophy or something that could be kept in game, but as with many things I want to do, I'm not able to because we know people will abuse and cheat the concept using alt accounts.

I feel sorry for you.
    It actually hurts the players more. We're often limited from doing fun stuff because of possible exploits etc...

• Catomax26 said:

I feel sorry for you.
    It actually hurts the players more. We're often limited from doing fun stuff because of possible exploits etc...

If only there was a way to not be able to trust other accounts created on the same device...
  • It's just meant as a personal challenge to see if you can find them all. I would have loved to award a little trophy or something that could be kept in game, but as with many things I want to do, I'm not able to because we know people will abuse and cheat the concept using alt accounts.

Just the account who collects all the stars gets a star badge around their name

You sure? I did so and... No badge.
  • Catomax26 said:

It was a suggestion, not an actual feature @Catomax26
  • MEEPYZ said:

Catomax26 said:

It was a suggestion, not an actual feature @Catomax26
    Oh...