New Message when entering a Realm

So with the new update the realm message got an overhaul of some way and now you have to click it away every time you enter a Realm.

With two simple arguments, I will explain to you why it's literally useless on any other platform than Web:
1) "Share" button doesn't work on any platform except Web
2) It's annoying (this argument might be relevant for the Web version too)

Please let us have a way to at least disable it in the next client update, preferably ASAP because I am getting annoyed by it to the point of a small mental breakdown everytime I see it.

Ok thanks @SirKewberth

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    A patch is coming
  • A patch is coming

yay!
  • Patch= to be able to turn the messages off? Both "you died" & the "share"? I have no friends so I can't share a thing. After years of playing cc, I am certain of just when I have died. No messages needed

The annoying part of the share message is that I can't open a chest till I move away from it them move in again, every time I enter a realm.

Side question: Why can't I turn off the chat bar emoji thingy? It is annoying as well.
  • Yes the dieung message and the entering message are annoying and the old entering message worked just fine.

I do on the other hand like the linking realm but that should be with the other things like profile, outfit, and other things under the escape tab
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Intimate said:

Side question: Why can't I turn off the chat bar emoji thingy? It is annoying as well.

Chat interface also being tweaked.. stay tuned

• Intimate said:

Chat interface also being tweaked.. stay tuned

This is beautiful

I've looked at this for 5 hours now