Just anoter Fishing Ideas discussion

As the title might suggest, I also have many fishing suggestions I'd like to share with you! I'll try to exclude suggestions that were aleady suggested by other people.

• Fishing Level
I don't think this needs further explanatory. As you fish, you gain Fishing Experience based on rarity of the fish you catch. The rarer the fish the more exp it gives.

• Fishing Perks
As you level up your Fishing level you get to choose from different fishing perks that will decrease fishing time / decrease junk rate / increase chance to get rare fish / increase chance to get heavier fish

• Fish caught
Add this information to profile menu. Same as we have 'Crops Harvested'.

• Golden trophies
Trophies to show your dedication to fishing. Craftable as regular trophies but will require 100x fish of the kind.

• Useful pets
Currently pets are only able to help you with finding Artifacts. What if they also could help you with fishing by luring fish to your bait. Pets could increase the chance to catch a fish by about 0.1% per level. Increasing by 5% at level 50.

• Water-specific fishes
We could be able to catch tropical or freshwater fishes from regular Water. On the other hand, from Overworld water we'd be able to catch more of a deep-sea creatures.

• Fish weights
It has been confirmed by SirKewberth that weights will be added at some point.

• Fish weights personal records
Fish trophies could work as a sign that when placed will automatically show weight record of the corresponding fish type of the player that placed the trophy.

• Fishing Tournaments
It has been confirmed by SirKewberth that this will be added at some point.

Comments