This 1 hour system is not a best way to solve the problem..

Alright.. as you guys know, now you can only stay in the Fall Ground(or wutever it called) for 1 hour.
The problem is, it keep kicking me out every few seconds(along with Lopaiko). After I put my hunting bush in 1 of the realm, I got kicked again seriously? This literally wasted my bush and my time for waiting.. is there any solution for this, @SirKewberth

Comments

• Also, I tried to search back the same realm, but my bush is already gone.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2020
    There is a one hour limit? Is that new becasue I was fishing for over an hour about 12 hours ago with a group of friends?
  • There is a one hour limit? Is that new becasue I was fishing for over an hour about 12 hours ago with a group of friends?

I'm not sure about it, Lopai told me about that. And even there is no time limit, I keep got kicked out every few mins, that's odd..
  • I also get kicked out after a few mins for some reason, whether I enter via lobby or the wildland entrances.
  • i also wasted 2 bush today.... i placed the bush and kicked out from the realm @_@ when i search back its reseted.
  • Maybe it's an issue on the device you're using? I've stayed a few hours fishing a few different times and haven't had any issues.
  • Maybe it's an issue on the device you're using? I've stayed a few hours fishing a few different times and haven't had any issues.

It's fixed now (after another server restart)
    Mod, please close this
  • Woop Woop, my words before closing!

I noticed that you'd be kicked out of a hunting realm if you enter one (that has no people in it) and don't do anything in for ~30 seconds. Like fishing and turkey / pumpkin hunting. Personnally, I was never kicked after 1 hour in the same realm and, also, never when fishing / hunting. ^^

It seems to be all fixed for you so that's great!
This discussion has been closed.