Fall Hunting realm update

DaddyyyDaddyyy Member
edited November 2020 in Bug Reports
@SirKewberth since the recent tweaks this evening In the fall Hunting Realm I keep getting booted out to New Eden when trying to fish or running through mine within 10 to 30 seconds of being in realm. Happens every time regardless of entering from Wild lands overworld or from search. Android

UPDATE: If I can start fishing fast enough it will be OK. The moment I start to run through the realm is when it kicks me out. That'll make it hard to catch one of those lightning bolt turkeys lol

Comments

• mommyymommyy Member
    edited November 2020
    +1 same for me, Android also
    Discord user verified problem also on steam. And several game hollars about it. Thx SirKew, and Devs yall rock working so hard for us qbees. <3
  • I sent a video link to support (Mabz) in case it's helpful
  • The event is supposed to be just for fun. I have not seen the fun part because after all the hard work to even get a berry, then plant it, that dang thing goes three times faster than a level 60 player with speed demon ON. I can't add friends so I am on my own trying to catch them.

#funforwho
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Intimate said:

The event is supposed to be just for fun. I have not seen the fun part because after all the hard work to even get a berry, then plant it, that dang thing goes three times faster than a level 60 player with speed demon ON. I can't add friends so I am on my own trying to catch them.

#funforwho

It’s easy to catch by yourself. Just find a two deep lake that they can’t get out of and place it in it.