'A Moment of Kindness Give-Away'

Announcing an official giveaway - Except this one is about community
- The giveaway isn't meant to get you more stuff.
- It's a way for you to pay forward a kindness shown to you by another.
- Prizes are given in 2 categories: 1.Random Prizes 2. Specifically Requested Prizes
Here is how it works:
Write down a time when someone was kind to you, and you wish you'd been able to pay back their kindness. Be as detailed as possible. If you want the person you are entering into the contest to get a specific item - you MUST explain why they deserve that item. If you don't request anything specific the person you are entering will only be eligible for a random item. Folks who request specific items will be eligible to receive either the requested item or something random.
- Everyone is eligible to add an entry and receive prizes, (yes, even so-called Pro's).
- Winners will be announced on this thread- Prizes will be delivered directly to the winners.
- Contest is Ongoing until otherwise announced. Not everyone who is entered will win.
Good Luck! ~
Let's show each other how awesome our community can be!
Note: Please don't recommend your own alts for prizes. It's wonderful that you can be good to yourself too. However, this is about showing each other how much better our community is when we are there for each other rather being greedy selfish scam scam nubs. :-)

Comments

• edited November 2020
    I know this is a little thing but one time someone scammed me 200c and one of my friends filled the scammer's inventory with junk to annoy him because he was afk, and ha accidentally put a skeleton head in his inventory, so I would request that he gets a skeleton head back and maybe a little more because he was being nice to me and accidentally gave it away. His name is Mystereu. Thanks!

Also, Tauch98 should get something good because he made a WHOLE OVERWORLD just so that players can do their quests, and his home realm is also really helpful to new players, and he's just really kind to EVERYONE and he helped me and put my realm on his overworld when I had a shop in it and he's just a great guy so he should get a good thing.

Is there a limit on how many people we can reccomend?
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited November 2020

I know this is a little thing but one time someone scammed me 200c and one of my friends filled the scammer's inventory with junk to annoy him because he was afk, and ha accidentally put a skeleton head in his inventory, so I would request that he gets a skeleton head back and maybe a little more because he was being nice to me and accidentally gave it away. His name is Mystereu. Thanks!

Also, Tauch98 should get something good because he made a WHOLE OVERWORLD just so that players can do their quests, and his home realm is also really helpful to new players, and he's just really kind to EVERYONE and he helped me and put my realm on his overworld when I had a shop in it and he's just a great guy so he should get a good thing.

Is there a limit on how many people we can reccomend?

You can recommend anyone, and as many as you like. Seeing as how you are my only response - I grant both of ur requests!!! - Mystereu shall get his skeleton head. - Also, I agree about Tauch98. He has been playing for years! He def deserves something... I shall find him and give him??? Not sure yet. I think perhaps I will ask him.. Edit: Find me LittleDuneBuggy -- I think you get something too :-)
  • edited November 2020
    Well if you need me I think I'll be in my home realm for the next 15-30 min. \
    EDIT: Well, I'm leaving for today, see you later.
    EDIT 2: If i want to find me when I'm online, you can add me, that would make it easier.