Do you need a mouse to play cc?

CubicCubic Member
edited November 2020 in Help Requests
Is it easier with a mouse? I've played mobile and if I got a laptop or pc, is it better with a mouse or not?

Comments

• GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It's easier to have a mouse connected, maybe it's just a habit of mine.
  • yeah i think cc is better with a mouse
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I've played on a laptop with a mouse for over 5 years, I wouldn't play any other way.
  • You dont need a mouse, but its easier with one
  • Mouse for sure. Left click is well ya know, right click hold it down and move mouse as you are walking with adws and you move the camera, then roll the wheel to zoom in/out. Then with skycam you can roll the wheel in/out to get the 1-2-3-4-5 settings of skycam.

btw; holding down the right click as you move the mouse is like controlling all 4 of the keyboard buttons; tilt up/down & rotate CW/CCW, while your keyboard fingers are busy with the adws & jump buttons. It is a whole different level.
    Maybe soon cc can add controls for a VR headset so we can do more with head movements, jk.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2020
    I've always used right click on the mouse to shoot my wand. It's very convenient. :)
  • It's really hard to mine and pick things from inventory quickly using the laptops touchpad, unless you are used to it. Using a mouse it will be way easier.