I have lost a important item

So 3 days ago i had bought pjs for 98k and a bunny bp exactly i went to pens to go sell them and someone named $MGN$ Balloner had offered to trade for them, i said sure and she offered 10k angel wings, new dragon head, and a red balloon. However i thought she had put 100k in the reg as i told her to when we traded so i looked down swiftly to see if there was 100k and i thought i saw 100k, so i hit accept and right as i hit yes i realized it was only 10k. I have contacted mgn balloner in game she said shes thinking about giving them back but i feel she will say no because she had got atleast 70k profit from my accidental trade. Until today one of my friend cjpcool had sent me a picture of kewberth saying if the item us really expensive it can be recovered. How can i do this please help me

Comments

• Also i have already contacted support but its been 3 days and they havent responded to anything so im seeing if i can resolve my problem in forums
  • No one can do anything about it in forums, all you can do is wait some more days for support to email you back
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If you contacted support through the forums, check your email to make sure you go the confirmation email. Look in your spam folder if you don't see it in your inbox. If you can't find an email, then something failed in sending the ticket and you need to send another one. Be sure to give a valid email address because that is how they will contact you.
    https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html
  • If you contacted support through the forums, check your email to make sure you go the confirmation email. Look in your spam folder if you don't see it in your inbox. If you can't find an email, then something failed in sending the ticket and you need to send another one. Be sure to give a valid email address because that is how they will contact you.
    https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html

I did all these steps so do i just send another one now? And i heard that if u have enough proof i cant get it back i have before and after proof of my c the items she gave me and her wearing my pjs

I don't suggest opening another ticket if you got the confirmation. If you haven't heard back after a few days you should reply to the confirmation email and ask if they have looked into it yet.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    What we might do is attempt to intercede on your behalf in some cases, but this isn't a guarantee. Ultimately the responsibility of trading correctly is the player's.
  • Ok i have alot of evidence and she recently told me she gave them to a friend and the friend scammed them which was a lie bc i saw her take them out of a chest i was camping in the corner of the room and she took it out and preceded to ban me from her realm so i went on my alt to see if i could catch her wearing them but i had no luck but i have alot of pictures and pictures of her saying she would give them back which was a complete lie and pictures of her trying to cover it up and act like she got scammed. Where should i show all the pictures i have ?
    you need to send a support ticket and include the screenshots as I said above. They are the only ones that can possibly help you but keep in mind what SirKewberth said:

What we might do is attempt to intercede on your behalf in some cases, but this isn't a guarantee. Ultimately the responsibility of trading correctly is the player's.

• Ok So ill send a support ticket with all the pictures of evidence i have but the attachment limit is only 5 how should i send the rest?
  • Update: Now Shes saying shes banned which i don't know if it is true Because she wont respond to me at all
  • She wont send me a picture of the ban or proof at all she just keeps ignoring me
    As previously stated, you need to work this out with support, nobody here on the forums can help you. Please do not post here about this issue. Closing
This discussion has been closed.