Evil Hunters (Player-Made Event)

ZoirgotZoirgot Member
edited October 2020 in Player Events & Creations
Event type: Seeker, Puzzle , Parkour
Realm: Evil Hunters
Event Date & Time (CC time): October 22 9am cc time
Owner: @Zoirgot
Prizes : Prize machine with Halloween Clothes

The Evil Hunters Organization discovered a dangerous entity that came from many sources. The sources led them to an abandoned church. Sir. Gothrad, the one in charge of finding the supposed entity made a team. Captain Nightguard, Praxy, Sir.Bones and You.

Captain Nightguard is a mysterious person who have risen the ranks for unknown reasons. He has a lot of knowledge of evil entities.

Praxy, a full-fledged mage and has a gifted power to sense magic of any living being. She's a bit clumsy but very helpful to many people

Sir. Bones, a living skeleton, he was found roaming in the city outskirts but unlike any monsters, he can talk. He can't remember the time he was living nor how he died but he have this unforgettable feeling in the abandoned church.

Comments

• This looks and sounds awesome! You really put a lot of effort in this and it will surely be a great succes and event, thank you for hosting!
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Nice build!
  • ZoirgotZoirgot Member
    edited October 2020

This looks and sounds awesome! You really put a lot of effort in this and it will surely be a great succes and event, thank you for hosting!

I hope so, tysm <3 @Whitegamer55 :3

<blockquote class="UserQuote">
    Galantis said:

Nice build!

Tysm <3
  • Im gonna do if it i can but are there any perks that you need to have to do it? like some things have parkour that requires jumpman, speed demon, or stuff like that. Are there any perks we need?
  • ZoirgotZoirgot Member
    edited October 2020
    ye, it requires jumpman

You guys can also try out all the parkours after you get a prize
  • Are you guy's excited? I don't know if you even care but I'm excited for tomorrow xD
    The event will start Oct.22 9am cc time
    I would like to thank this players for the prize donations:
    @Tumbleweed
    @Hola Quetal
    @R4xy
    @WhimsicalFirefly
  • Ill do it if i can, it sounds fun! I might not be able to though with online school and stuff :( Will you keep it open even after the contest is over for ppl like me that might not be able t make it the day of?
  • Ill do it if i can, it sounds fun! I might not be able to though with online school and stuff :( Will you keep it open even after the contest is over for ppl like me that might not be able t make it the day of?

ye, it will be open till oct.31
  • @Zoirgot this looks really amazing! I'll make sure to try this out, it sounds exciting :0
  • thepurelycheethepurelychee Member
    edited October 2020
    woah, still have prizez? :]] Oh nvm still close til later
  • PREPARE EVIL HUNTERS
    1 HOUR LEFT
  • I can't imagine how long that took you to build!
    Really detailed.
  • edited October 2020
    I cant wait!!! Ill be using my profile ProTurtleMan btw. Good luck everyone!
  • Oh and is a wand required
  • Oh and is a wand required

no wands required but you need jumpman for one of the parkours
  • edited October 2020
    Ok, ill be there if school doesnt get in the way! See you there! if you have a warp anchor can u mebbe put it down with glass so we can see ur place?\
    EDIT: nvm u did it already
  • woherelwoherel Member
    edited October 2020
    This lag in here is killing my computer lol

Edit: I beat it, had a great time!
  • TYSM FOR EVERYONE THAT PARTICIPATED <3
    I hope you have time to answer this question.
    Among the three choices, why did u pick the one u chose? What have u experienced? (don't spoil parkours xD)
    Please hide the name of the character u have chosen using the boss names:
    Evil Worshiper
    Trickster Fairy
    Oil Monster
  • Zoirgot said:

TYSM FOR EVERYONE THAT PARTICIPATED <3
    I hope you have time to answer this question.
    Among the three choices, why did u pick the one u chose? What have u experienced? (don't spoil parkours xD)
    Please hide the name of the character u have chosen using the boss names:
    Evil Worshiper
    Trickster Fairy
    Oil Monster</p>

I chose oil monster because thats what my fingers told me to do.
    It was easy after you learn how to do it
  • I couldnt finish it because i had a math test :( but what i did was rlly fun and ill finish it later all you guys here should do it it closes on october 31 i think so do it before then