Little confusion about halloween event

HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
edited October 2020 in Community
Do we can only choose one team ?
If so , can I choose the good one and my bro chooses the evil (Becuz the winning team wins better) , but we both share same device sometimes ?

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited October 2020
    You can choose a team, or play both teams. Up to you. But your prizes will be determined by your amulets. And the relics you get as well. Keep in mind if a team has more people that's more competition for the better prizes too. So there's some strategy to it. You can also buy/trade/sell pieces and amulets.

To be clearer.. if you have more good than bad amulets.. you will only get good relics and vice versa.
  • You can choose a team, or play both teams. Up to you. But your prizes will be determined by your amulets. And the relics you get as well. Keep in mind if a team has more people that's more competition for the better prizes too. So there's some strategy to it. You can also buy/trade/sell pieces and amulets.

To be clearer.. if you have more good than bad amulets.. you will only get good relics and vice versa.

:tooth: :thumbs up:

Also thank you for the mope ! I could scare someone all the time ! :D
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    So confused x-x
  • How do we get amulets? I only have relics now, am I supposed to assemble them? Very confused as well
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
This discussion has been closed.