AUTUMN WRITING CONTEST

IronFishIronFish Member
edited November 2020 in Player Events & Creations
Due to lack of entries, the only ones submitted will both receive 1st prize awards as both are wonderful entries anyway :))

Winners: @xX_Thundah and @LittleDuneBuggy
Please DM mizlucie#6536 in discord to receive your prize
Congrats!!! YARRRR!!! :D
Please note that this contest is for clan-members of Helpful Pirate Society [HPS] OR has joined the HPS clan discord BEFORE the event began

Hosted by our clan leader @LucieWinterwolf

THEME:
Changing of seasons, however you want to express it either by Poetry, Fiction or Essay

RULES:
- Must be 500 words or less
- Plagiarism is strictly not allowed
- Theme must be "Changing of Seasons" or anything related to it. Can mean getting old in life, seasons of the year etc. Feel free to get creative!
- Please submit entries to Shary#0007 ("Ebil Shady") via private message through discord
- If you don't have discord, you can pass the entry to me via forums private message

JUDGING:
Points will be awarded based on theme, form/grammar, style, and originality! Judging will be done anonymously- with names removed from entries, for fairness.

PRIZES:
1ST PRIZE: 10 USD Amazon Gift Card
2ND PRIZE: 5000 Cubits OR 250 Robux (for those who play roblox)
3RD PRIZE: 1000 Cubits OR 100 Robux
All Entrants Shall Receive 20 November Paystubs!!!

DEADLINE IS IN NOVEMBER 14

Join our discord server for more info!
https://discord.gg/srep2cy

Good luck everyone!

Comments

• wait shouldnt u be a member of hps to be accepted to join (or a member in the server before the event)
  • wait shouldnt u be a member of hps to be accepted to join (or a member in the server before the event)

Yes I did say that, on the very first part of the discussion written in bold letters...
  • I'm not in the clan or anything so I can't participate, but I just wanted to say that it is really cool that you are doing this. This is the first time I've seen a clan doing an event like this (I could be wrong) but again, very very cool.
  • I'm not in the clan or anything so I can't participate, but I just wanted to say that it is really cool that you are doing this. This is the first time I've seen a clan doing an event like this (I could be wrong) but again, very very cool.

I'm glad you appreciate our efforts ^^
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump, still ongoing
  • Bump! :0
  • edited November 2020
    can we still do it?
    and if we can do it still and I somehow win would I have to take $10 or could I take cubits like in the 2nd place prize?
  • Yes it is still open, but only to clan members and clan discord members before Oct 6

Are you a clan member? If so, you should join our discord server. The link is in the description above
  • edited November 2020
    Oh I'm a clan member with my account ProTurtleMan but I don't think I joined the clan before Oct 6.
    EDIT: I joined on Oct 26. :(
  • Oh I'm a clan member with my account ProTurtleMan but I don't think I joined the clan before Oct 6.
    EDIT: I joined on Oct 26. :(

As long as you're a clan member you still can participate :)
    If you don't have discord you can send your submission to me via forum dms. Feel free to ask me more questions about the event there
  • Bump! Two days left!
  • Bump, winners announced! :D

@WhimsicalFirefly can be closed now thx ^^
  • congrats thundah pro
This discussion has been closed.