I am impressed

really i am, cubic castles blowing up in popularity is the first good news i hear in 2020, this game made a huge part of my late childhood to "pre-teenhood" and knowing that it will exist for even more time gives me a bit of hope! congratulations!

(Note: i was planning on making cc mods for ravenfield, the first one being a harm wand, now i guess it isn't as surprising anymore xD, but yeah, when i finish modeling them expect a few more players to the game!)

Comments

• Piratax10 said:

cubic castles blowing up in popularity

Where did you get that info?

• -Slave- said:

Piratax10 said:

it's pretty obvious to see, it isn't blowing up by millions of players, but it is way bigger than what it was a month ago
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Bluewizard~
  • MEEPYZ said:

-Slave- said:

Piratax10 said:

it's pretty obvious to see, it isn't blowing up by millions of players, but it is way bigger than what it was a month ago
    If it's obvious where does it reflect? You say its way bigger, Ok, can you please tell me how many players (in numbers) were playing month ago and how many players are playing now and where do you see it?
    Admins even took player counter from main site from unknown reasons.
    Every now and then few "cubic castles is dying" topic emerged, and thats by my guess the reason why they removed player counter.
    Steam charts also doesn't show very rising numbers.

-Slave- said:

MEEPYZ said:

-Slave- said:

Piratax10 said:

If it's obvious where does it reflect? You say its way bigger, Ok, can you please tell me how many players (in numbers) were playing month ago and how many players are playing now and where do you see it?
    Admins even took player counter from main site from unknown reasons.
    Every now and then few "cubic castles is dying" topic emerged, and thats by my guess the reason why they removed player counter.
    Steam charts also doesn't show very rising numbers.

Because they aren’t playing on steam.. *castles.cc*
  • Alot of people don't play on steam. The new influx of players came from the browser version like what he said ^

I feel happy for this game's future as well, about time it got a little more attention
  • -Slave--Slave- Member
    edited September 2020
    IronFish said:

Alot of people don't play on steam. The new influx of players came from the browser version like what he said ^

I feel happy for this game's future as well, about time it got a little more attention

Can someone say where do you see numbers?
    Tell me the numbers and Ill agree with you
    -Slave- said:

IronFish said:

Alot of people don't play on steam. The new influx of players came from the browser version like what he said ^

Can someone say where do you see numbers?
    Tell me the numbers and Ill agree with you
    Join bluewizards discord, that has over 60,000 members, which is running promotions and competitions for the game.