Due to this bug, i lost huge amount of cubits

So a buyer told me to lower the price in vend(not gonna tell his name) while using keyboard i started to lower the price and this showed and after i jumped it automatically set into 1c and the buyer bought it and not gave it back.
note: i cant post the picture because it says file failed to upload.
ps. I hope the buyer gives it back and this bug will be fixed very soon.

Comments

• Always make sure to destroy the glass on top of the vend so if this ever happens again, they won't be able to buy it since the item is not encased with glass. Or simply use a register lol
  • Always make sure to destroy the glass on top of the vend so if this ever happens again, they won't be able to buy it since the item is not encased with glass. Or simply use a register lol

I got it back thankfully i talked to him and he gave it back and rage quitted (he really did lol)
  • Sometimes if you set the price and you accidentally click outside over the vends menu, the price will be set as 1c.
    Also, most player will not give the items back and be careful.
    The other tips are to set your realm to private and check every vends before you open to the public.
  • CAPT.Law said:

Sometimes if you set the price and you accidentally click outside over the vends menu, the price will be set as 1c.
    Also, most player will not give the items back and be careful.
    The other tips are to set your realm to private and check every vends before you open to the public.

He asked me to lower the vend tho
This discussion has been closed.