All the blocks that are allowed in the New Overworlds - UPDATE!

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited September 2020 in General Chat

Note: These are all the blocks that have the blue line under them on *steam*. Some may not work until all platforms update.

Comments

• That is a heart crushing amount :(.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We will add more in an update... There's good reasons for keeping it limited for the first release.
  • 1:Info bumper
    2:Blue starry overworld portal stamp for use :( (Both able to use in realms/rooms , and the personal overworld)
  • maybe a cash reg so we can make a town shop or something idk-
  • Why not anystairs :(
  • I hope Kewberth can add these :
    Dirt, Grass, Tropical Grass, Forest Grass, Ice, Black/Red/Green Official Sign, Stairs, Slabs, Scrub, Cactus, Trees
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Chests, and glass are the two huge things I think need added..
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    U said:

Chests, and glass are the two huge things I think need added..

Yes! My inventory keeps getting full and I have to keep running back and forth between my overworld and my storage to get supplies and drop things.
  • yep chests are needed
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Chests and many other blocks are added for next update.
  • Chests and many other blocks are added for next update.

What about road and trees?
    edited September 2020
    Steam got the update so I was able to add the new ones to the screenshot :)

Also, @SirKewberth why is every checker allowed.. but purple checkers aren’t?
    Purple checker is a mistake. All the checkers are in one place in the config file except purple which is separate because it was made before he other colors so I just missed it. Will get it next time.
  • @SirKewberth Please add the Hidey bumper, our name tag makes it difficult to build in such a zoomed out realm. :)
    mommyy said:

@SirKewberth Please add the Hidey bumper, our name tag makes it difficult to build in such a zoomed out realm. :)

It’s already added.. check the original post
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    mommyy said:

@SirKewberth Please add the Hidey bumper, our name tag makes it difficult to build in such a zoomed out realm. :)

If you look at the picture at the start of this discussion you will see that they hidey bumper is included in the new group that is being added. :)

mommyy said:

If you look at the picture at the start of this discussion you will see that they hidey bumper is included in the new group that is being added. :)
    That was very coincidental
  • mommyymommyy Member
    edited September 2020
    Thank you, U and Whim. Any ideas on when the next block update might be coming? Soon, next month, not looking for an exact date, just an idea. And thanks again in advance. :D I should clarify for the android mobile users.
  • I see snow... No ice?
  • Daddyyy said:

I see snow... No ice?

Yeah, I need ice for overworld oof
  • LostInEclipseLostInEclipse Member
    edited September 2020
    Can we get another update on the list blocks ?
    Ill update tonight
  • YAY