Can't Launch CC Anymore

Heyyo you all! Aight, i've changed my computer to a gaming laptop not too long ago and since then, I'm unable to launch CC. It doesn't even pop a window. I can only see this :

And it stucks like this until I shut down my laptop or end task.

Tried verifying the game files (all were fine) and reinstalling. Still can't access the game.
My specs are way better than my previous computer so that's not the matter. Anyone got any idea please? Thanks my fellow chickins :)

Comments

• Try to see in task manager if the game's running, if it is, end task and retry, that usually solves my issues with games not actually running. Maybe try using the exe file instead of steam. Other than that it could be just an error.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    This always happened to me too..
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited August 2020
    Azsimuth said:

Try to see in task manager if the game's running, if it is, end task and retry, that usually solves my issues with games not actually running. Maybe try using the exe file instead of steam. Other than that it could be just an error.

It does not appear in the task manager as it doesn't launch. If I launch it via the .exe file, it does nothing. Starting it as an admin displays this message :

• Azsimuth said:

Try to see in task manager if the game's running, if it is, end task and retry, that usually solves my issues with games not actually running. Maybe try using the exe file instead of steam. Other than that it could be just an error.

It does not appear in the task manager as it doesn't launch. If I launch it via the .exe file, it does nothing. Starting it as an admin displays this message :

I googled the error message, and i distilled some possible solutions:
    There might a windows update that is downloaded, but not yet installed, in this case restart the computer, (But i assume this won't be the solution because i don't think you didn't turn of the computer since this issue arose)
    It's maybe cause by beta graphics drivers, in which case you should revert to stable ones.
    Or it might just be a game bug, since i found and older forum post from 2016 about the same issue, which got patched.
  • Mmmm I'll guess I'll have to check that with Mabz