PvP Update

CubicCubic Member
edited February 24 in Suggestions & Comments
I think that pvp should be more exciting, with more things added instead of just wands.

More Weapons

Some clothing items should be able to be used to fight as well, such as scythe, valentine sword, wizard wand etc. The rarer the item, the more damage it does (optional)
Add melee weapons, and allow the use of your fist to punch people (doesn't do as much damage)

Armour

An 'armour' pack will be in the cubit store which will have a variety of difference defensive gear. The rarer it is, the more extra hearts it will give you. (They only work in realms with battle mode on, or you can turn armour defence on/off as well)
Examples: Knight's armour (helmet is already a thing from the valentine pack), God armour (the rarest, gives you 5 hearts). Note - from each pack you only get 1 piece, either chest plate, helmet or leggings/chausses (trousers). To get the full effect of the defence, you have to equip all of it.
Having 3 pieces of matching armour would give a set bonus, giving you +1 heart (for example, a full set of knight's armour).

Battle/Survival Mode

Like the ability to turn pvp on in a realm, your can turn survival/battle mode on in a realm. This mode will help with battle royales/hunger games. Anyone can open chests. You can't heal with heal wands. You have to eat to survive (maybe the devs could add some food)

You might say "Oh, but cc is a building or trading game" but I think this would allow more games instead of just bomb and bottomless games and make the cc more exciting. People could build more projecost like pvp realms or battle royale realms

Editing this 4 years later with some more ideas:
Nerf the fact that you get immunity from spamming shrink/harm wand
Ability to ban certain wands in realms e.g. heal wands
Nerf heal wands
Maybe more variety bombs and not just pulse bombs? And more variety wands but make sure they are balanced.
Add clan wars, if 2 clans declare war against each other in a certain realm, everyone gets warped, different coloured clan tags (or some other way of telling team apart) within that realm, nobody else can enter that realm, when all the members of the clan is killed they lose

Comments

• +1
  • +1 Revamp PvP
  • +1 Cmon man, this sounds epic, I believe that as long as it is not too graphic it is not bad. Spikes for example do not cause blood on the QBee, Fire traps do not show any graphical burning QBee. I think in moderation this concept should definitely be considered by game developers.
  • +1 the game needs more pvp
  • HorizonerTiHorizonerTi Member
    edited October 2020
    +1
    - Also what about making team deathmatch, where owner have a menu and can drag and drop player's names onto a color and that's the team they are on. If you are on the same team as someone, you cannot hurt them.
    - Capture the flag?
  • +1
    - Also what about making team deathmatch, where owner have a menu and can drag and drop player's names onto a color and that's the team they are on. If you are on the same team as someone, you cannot hurt them.
    - Capture the flag?

Yea! I would love capture the flag
  • Sounds Incredible! We Waiting SirKewberth's Comment!
  • Bump
  • +1
    I like the idea of armor (but can be disabled by realm owner) and melee weapons. More than just wands.
  • +1 :D
  • edited September 2021

+1
    I like the idea of armor (but can be disabled by realm owner) and melee weapons. More than just wands.

Yes, they should add /pvpON & pvpOFF aswell, maybe customize it to disable jumpman, brawny, and other perks that give advantages if the owner is willing to host a PvP without those perks.
  • Bump
  • yessir I'll say it again a year later, +1
  • +1 we are still with you
    Machus said:

+1 Revamp PvP

• If we are all commenting again then yes still +1
  • Bump added some stuff I think a PvP update would be epic
  • hhunterrhhunterr Member
    +1
    I like these ideas but I feel that some of the wealthier players may abuse the fact that rarer items deal more damage, making it unfair and therefore unenjoyable for newer players.