Does anyone want to try out my parkour ?

Does anyone want to try out my parkour? I spent a lot of time and cubits (about 100c) to create it.
Please come. My realm name is codehacker863. I am a low-level player so I did not have the number of cubits to change my realm's name. I am trying to create a shop.
The parkour is on the 5th floor. Use the water ladder to go up. Go forward and right and keep jumping to the fifth floor.
P.S
I haven't been able to pass my parkour but I think it is possible. :)
I can't wait for my realm to have loads of visitors.

Comments

• Just completed it, nice little parkour! I did die on the part with the water and spikes..
    I couldn't donate some cubits because of the sign above the tip piggy :( - But I had some random items in my inventory that I left behind
  • Thanks for the items.
    I will place the sign higher.
    Look for a friend request soon.
  • It's definitely a cool parkour. The only complaint I have is that the dirt roof blocks some of the parkour. I donated a little something for you to make more stuff in the future ;)
  • "MidnightStorm">It's definitely a cool parkour. The only complaint I have is that the dirt roof blocks some of the parkour. I donated a little something for you to make more stuff in the future ;)<

Thx I have found that room useful. I will take the dirt roof blocks off :)

• Edit:
    It is not a water ladder anymore. Use the horizontal axcelorating