Anything wrong with our flags?

*Joystick**Joystick* Member
edited August 2020 in General Chat
Don't get me wrong, the "?" flag is looking good (to me at least) but I prefer fly my country flag.. A few days ago I've noticed my flag changed, and, when logging in today, I've come across other players with the same case.. What's happening Mr Kewb? Anything wrong with geolocalisation? Or just a temporary bug? I'm putting that here and perhaps will we get the key to solve this mystery!

Comments

• Didn't they just buy flag skins from the cc store?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited August 2020
    Flag is based on IP data... so it's possible your IP changed or the location database updated, and now it can't tell where you're from automatically, in which case you get a ?.
  • Deusius said:

Didn't they just buy flag skins from the cc store?

Nope, at least I haven't bought it.

Flag is based on IP data... so it's possible your IP changed or the location database updated, and now it can't tell where you're from automatically, in which case you get a ?.

Aight, the fact that it is heppening to quite a lot of players in a small gap of time is quite interesting. ^^ But ty for the info. :P
  • i checked my IP and it said im from phillippines (which is true) but um I have an american flag :V i don't use vpn btw.
  • Kewb there is something wrong with the flags, a massive amount of players have the ? flag and many have the wrong flag for their country like Thundah.
  • Kewb there is something wrong with the flags, a massive amount of players have the ? flag and many have the wrong flag for their country like Thundah.

I confirm this is obvious and affects more people now.
  • yeah, I have Canadian flag even tho I live in the USA, and I don't live close to the border or use a vpn
  • Same, I have got bulgarian flag but im from spain .3.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Mine shows right still.
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited August 2020
    I wonder if the ones affected are from the same sub-server/s
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    TwiIight said:

I wonder if the ones affected are from the same sub-server

Maybe.

What region are all of you guys who are having issues?
  • edited August 2020
    U said:

TwiIight said:

Maybe.

West coast
  • I'm from the East Coast of the US and have the ? flag
  • U said:

TwiIight said:

I wonder if the ones affected are from the same sub-server

Maybe.

south east asia aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • I logged in yesterday and I had the same thing. I'm from the Netherlands (Northwestern Europe)
  • I got the ? flag when i went to my neighbor and played cc on their wifi
  • tho i am from india it comes alot here :v
  • I saw a girl keeps having australia flag even though shes malaysian XD
  • RyhRyh Member
    It happed to me too :/
  • i am getting same problem its been like the day he uploaded this disssucion its same