Ellesmere - Adventure Realm!

To whom it may concern:
Everyone in Ellesmere is getting ready for the annual Summer festival! The smell of freshly baked bread and seasoned meat fills the towns atmosphere, creating a warm, gentle feeling within the residents. However, for criminals and thieves like us, it is the perfect time to earn some extra cubits! If you are reading this, then it means you were specifically chosen to help us with a small heist here in town; robbing some crates of fireworks. These precious explosives sell wonderfully in faraway towns, so its bound to get us some extra cubits! Of course, the innocent residents will not have their precious firework show, which is truly a pity. Any who, we will explain more upon your arrival here in town. We are counting on you!
Sincerely,
Los Tres Idiotas

Hi! This is a brand new adventure realm, created by me! I hope you enjoy. This adventure features a bit of parkour and puzzle solving, nothing too major. I apologize if the story is not well written, as it is my first time doing this. In this adventure, you play as a thief, rather than a guard or policeman, so I hope this keeps things interesting. I hope you thieves have fun lootin' n' exploring what it has to offer, because there's prizes at the end, such as a few hats, accessories, scarfs, and if you're lucky, you might win some angel wings or an executioner mask! :o This event will last about 3 weeks, so do all the thieving that you can! The realm is called Ellesmere, and is owned by me, Cats On Venus! So please make sure to give it a visit, and leave some questions or concerns if you want! Another adventure realm in the making too hehe.
(for some reason, I can't upload any photos, so you'll just have to trust my word on this ;-; If you're in the CC Community Discord, then go towards the #cc-builders-showcase tag, and see some of the photos yourself! or, better yet, visit the town yourself :D

Comments