What's your favourite video game(s) of ALL time?

2»

Comments

• Cubic castles, Brawl Stars, Astracraft, CS:GO
  • Favourite games tomadachi life miitopia and any animal crossing game
  • Animal Crossing Series for Sure!! And Minecraft ;o
  • CubicCubic Member
    I remember playing moshi monsters, club penguin and bin weavels lol
    Pretty sure they’re shut down now
  • cc shell shockers pixel combat 2
  • Forgot to mention..this is strange one but Adventure Night of Sleepwalker. It's a spot-the-difference but each new picture tells a story. I loved it, so simple and cute
  • pokemon games, stardew valley, harvest moon , and rune factory
  • Just got a new game makin me addict Called Gardens Free fire UwU
  • Super smash ultimate, animal crossing new horizons, pokemon sword, Cubic castles
    i like playing the new super Mario bros aswell as brawlhalla
  • edited April 2021
    Cod mobile, cubic, Resident evil 4, Resident evil The umbrella chronicles, BO2&1, New super Mario bros wii, Breath of the wild, Surviv.io, Zombsroyale.io, (Too much? yeah too much)
  • Tyndale said:

cubic castles or stardew valley

Stardew valley is fun, i started it but then i got sidetracked with the legends of Zelda breath of the wild and i finished that then i took a break from games then i played Hyrule warriors age of calamity then i played Metroid dread, I play a lot of games. I need to go back and play Stardew valley
  • Caffeine' said:

Either cubic castles or Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

I finished breath of the wild and I had so much fun so I bought the DLC and finished those to ... then I lost the game cartridge:(
  • Super Mario bros 1, 2, and 3, new super Mario bros wii (and wii u), super Mario 64, Mario kart wii and 8, Mario galaxy 1 and 2, super Mario 3d world... they are all good.

Also... Cubic Castles, The Long Dark, Hill Climb Racing 1 and 2 (it never gets old), Geometry Dash, Roblox. I think I got them all.

This discussion has been closed.