Doubt about events

Hello, I have a question about official events.

Can a normal player (other than staff) upload a map for an event?

Are the event prizes paid by the staff?

Does the creator of the Kingdom receive something?

The Kingdom would remain the property of the owner, that is to say nothing would change

What are the requirements to get them to put your kingdom as an event?

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Hello, I have a question about official events.

Can a normal player (other than staff) upload a map for an event? No, all realms created for official events are made by Space_fetus who is a staff member.

Are the event prizes paid by the staff? Prizes are supplied and awarded for official events by the admins. They are put directly into the inventory of the winners.

Does the creator of the Kingdom receive something? creator is Space_fetus, staff

The Kingdom would remain the property of the owner, that is to say nothing would change.

What are the requirements to get them to put your kingdom as an event? as of right now you cannot submit a realm or event to be used as an official event. They do not use player's creations or realms for events due to claims of favoritism and unfair advantages.

I believe I answered all of your questions above in italics
  • So there is no way that a kingdom of mine has anything to do with an event? I mean for example on Halloween, I wish they would put a door with candy in that kingdom, could it not? (after the event it would be removed)
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

So there is no way that a kingdom of mine has anything to do with an event? I mean for example on Halloween, I wish they would put a door with candy in that kingdom, could it not? (after the event it would be removed)

No, they do not use players realms or rooms in events.
  • Why did you call them Kingdoms it took me 5 minutes to understand what you were talking about