Add 2 step verification

To avoid hacking and to feel more safe.

Comments

• HispanoHispano Member
    edited July 2020
    If you mean in-game, is a -1 from me, i don't want to check my email for a confirmation every time i want to play cc.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    Hispano said:

If you mean in-game, is a -1 from me, i don't want to check my email for a confirmation every time i want to play cc.

They could make it an option to have on
  • It'd be nice, but I feel like it would be too much. The game itself is the only thing that requires your password; not even the support page requires you to log in. The forums uses the email confirmation, so that's already safe. Nobody should be able to "hack" into your account, unless its a really easy password, or has access to your email, which is highly unlikely. At this point, it's just a matter of playing safe and not trusting any sketchy sites, so it's a -1 for me.
  • It'd be nice, but I feel like it would be too much. The game itself is the only thing that requires your password; not even the support page requires you to log in. The forums uses the email confirmation, so that's already safe. Nobody should be able to "hack" into your account, unless its a really easy password, or has access to your email, which is highly unlikely. At this point, it's just a matter of playing safe and not trusting any sketchy sites, so it's a -1 for me.

-1 agreed
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    or just make sure you use a really strong password
  • step one: set a good password
    step two: don't tell it to anybody
    step three: profit
  • I don't want to get two step verification every time I log in :\
    But what if you get a 2-step verification when logging in to a new device? Then after that, it'll remember the device, and won't ask you again.