Starter Support Center

We all eventually need help, and knowing that well, I decided to provide some help to the new players that decided to start playing the game! The Starter Support Center is now open, ready to help all the new players who need some help, and provide them some crafting equipment, as well as some basic clothing! As for the more experienced players who want to help the project, you are always welcome to come by and support in your own way. There is a Donation Table and a Tip Piggy in the realm to make this process easier. Thanks once again for helping and spreading kindness!

Comments

• Ill be there one day, because if other people (other than me) are helping, migth as well help the helpers :)
  • A few other realms were created for that purpose, glad to see another one! i'll try passing by someday and see how I will eventually be able to help.:)
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Not sure if clouberry is still around. Last time in the forums was almost a month ago.
  • Wait oof
  • instead of this the admins should just revamp the starter tutorial crap to be good and not how to pick up and drop items
  • lmao yes ^
This discussion has been closed.