I've Moved to Twitch!

Boom tks*Boom tks* Member
edited June 2020 in Streams & Videos
That's right, I've been streaming on Mixer for a long time as an Xbox player.

I've streamed various games ranging from LEGO Worlds, Minecraft, Brawlhalla, to Apex Legends, Splinter Cell 1-5, and Halo! (Warthog Run plays)

And I'm moving to Twitch....
Cuz Mixer is shutting down......

But you can now watch me build, fight, and chill at the link below!! Be sure to follow me to know when I'm streaming! (I LITERALLY JUST CREATED IT SO I HAVE TO GET USED TO IT)

Update: I streamed on Twitch yesterday (First ever), I've gotten a bit used to the Twitch layout. I'm ready to start streaming!

Be sure to follow me, because I made a small name for myself in Mixer, and I want to make a larger name on Twitch! Thank you!!

Thanks to everyone who followed and is about to follow! 😃

https://m.twitch.tv/themightytks/profile

Comments

• Bump!
  • rip mixer
    i just followed you :)
  • @007Awesome007 Tysm!! I'm new to Twitch and I'm trying to get the hang of it, Mixer felt simple and Twitch seems proffesional
  • SarcoSarco Member
    Only thing bad about Xbox Twitch on Apex is that it covers all of the essential places you need to look at xD. Although i assume if you streamed a lot you'd get used to it.
    Followed you btw :)
  • @Sarco Thank you! I don't really have that many things covering my screen other than the chat. It's very convenient, as you can keep the square in any part of the screen and minimized if you want. ☺️
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited June 2020
    Boom tks* said:

@Sarco Thank you! I don't really have that many things covering my screen other than the chat. It's very convenient, as you can keep the square in any part of the screen and minimized if you want. ☺️

You can minimise the square! :O HOW?

• Boom tks*Boom tks* Member
    edited June 2020
    @Sarco simply go into the Twitch app and in customize stream, click on hide chat. I often use my phone to chat in streams ☺️
  • BUMP!!
  • Bump!
  • bitibiti Member
    SOUNDS AMAZING! im bored
  • biti said:

SOUNDS AMAZING! im bored

Well, this Monday I'll be streaming some games. Probably Brawlhalla at 6PM (CT) if you're interested. :D