New Languages / copy and paste system

Yuan KubeYuan Kube Member
edited June 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
I am a Chinese and I would like the Chinese keyboard to be added. when I switch the language on my keyboard it doesn't change and it remains English. Also idk why some of my keys on my keyboard doesn't work like normal it doesn't pop up in the text.

the copy and paste can really help a lot when searching for realms with long names

Comments

• You should elevate on that slightly...
  • You should elevate on that slightly...

wdym
  • Yuan Kube said:

You should elevate on that slightly...

wdym
    Title: "New Languages"
    Comment: ":)"

It is not much information as to what you're suggesting.
    New languages for what, who, where? etc...
  • Yuan Kube said:

You should elevate on that slightly...

wdym
    Title: "New Languages"
    Comment: ":)"

It is not much information as to what you're suggesting.
    New languages for what, who, where? etc...
    like new Languages for communicating (typing keyboard) and options (sorry bad english
  • ?

when you switch your language to 拼音(Chinese) it doesnt work right? (in cc)
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited June 2020
    New languages, I kinda understand. +0 or +1

Copy and paste is a NO. Spamming would get out of control, unless some system mechanism stops it from happening.
  • Pete.Pete. Member
    +1 for language.
    -1 for copy and paste.
  • copy and paste would be an easier way for people to spam -1 sorry
    lnguage +1
  • -1 both
  • +1 for being able to type different language letters and stuff
    -1 for copy paste

-1 both

just out of curiosity, why both -1?
  • Not saying that I wouldn't want new languages to be supported, but if they do so you can easily take the advantage of the language barrier to do illegal stuff and get away with it because the mods wouldn't be able to understand.

Also Yuan I'm pretty sure some keyboards support pasting
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited June 2020
    Sorry Yuan, I give -1 to both as well..

You see, like everyone says, copy paste will make the spam everywhere and u know it's annoying right.

Next, if you can type another language in the game such as Chinese, German... you know, ppls will swear/curse it with their language to mod or maybe to random ppls, I know it's fine if you are talking with your friends with same language, but this is kind of cyberbullying for those who couldn't understand what you are saying, insult is very rude you know, even tho there is still ppls cursing with their own language for now (with pin-yin or just replaced Eng words), I think that is enough tbh.. making the game able to type all of the languages will make a chaos.
  • Adding these for example: ^, ~, ´, `, ç wouldn't hurt anybody...
  • Piratax10 said:

+1 for being able to type different language letters and stuff
    -1 for copy paste

-1 both

just out of curiosity, why both -1?
    Because we could easily swear in different languages and who would ever make it so in EVERY language a swear is censored, and yknow, spam.
  • as i said above " Adding these for example: ^, ~, ´, `, ç wouldn't hurt anybody... " tho
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited June 2020
    Piratax10 said:

as i said above " Adding these for example: ^, ~, ´, `, ç wouldn't hurt anybody... " tho

Ofc it does, they can use these to replace some curse word
    Here is an example (although it's not a curse word)

Meow -> Meõw
  • just add the ~ character i want it lol
  • Alvin! said:

Piratax10 said:

as i said above " Adding these for example: ^, ~, ´, `, ç wouldn't hurt anybody... " tho

Ofc it does, they can use these to replace some curse word
    Here is an example (although it's not a curse word)

Meow -> Meõw
    They can already do that lol just add a space or something and done you hide a curse word.

"Oh but players from other languages can swear with those symbols you suggested"

Furacão - > Furacao

There, a swear word from my language that mods won't understand and doesn't need a freaking symbol so people can understand it.
  • Alvin! said:

Sorry Yuan, I give -1 to both as well..

You see, like everyone says, copy paste will make the spam everywhere and u know it's annoying right.

Next, if you can type another language in the game such as Chinese, German... you know, ppls will swear/curse it with their language to mod or maybe to random ppls, I know it's fine if you are talking with your friends with same language, but this is kind of cyberbullying for those who couldn't understand what you are saying, insult is very rude you know, even tho there is still ppls cursing with their own language for now (with pin-yin or just replaced Eng words), I think that is enough tbh.. making the game able to type all of the languages will make a chaos.

ye I think you're right
  • maybe add a slowmode for copy paste to avoid spam like maybe 10 seconds :/ for those who advertise in lobby