• Alv'Alv' Member
    OML, THE STAMP!!! I SUGGESTED THAT!
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    I like the scuba diver set
  • Check out Space_Fetus channel for the video
  • Pete.Pete. Member
    edited June 2020
    Nice, I hope there's also a pack.
    Also, I hope the scuba mask comes back, there's very little of it in the game.
  • Pete. said:

Pretty sure its coming back at this point
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    edited June 2020
    Pete. said:

Not certain. Remember when space update spoiler video. Video had alien head but not in space pack.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Pete. said:

I highly doubt it. It’s been discontinued for a few years now, and its slightly breaking Kewbs 5 item policy if he brings it back.
  • Senza FineSenza Fine Member
    edited June 2020
    U said:

Pete. said:

I highly doubt it. It’s been discontinued for a few years now, and its slightly breaking Kewbs 5 item policy if he brings it back.
    It's in the trailer tho, plus there was some kind of scuba set shown in the sneak peek.
    Maybe it's going to get the gingerbread treatment, but that's just my assumption.
    edited June 2020

U said:

Pete. said:

It's in the trailer tho, plus there was some kind of scuba set shown in the sneak peek.
    Maybe it's going to get the gingerbread treatment, but that's just my assumption.
    I’ll be annoyed with the devs if they give it the same treatment. It hasn’t came back for three years already. But I guess it can happen.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited June 2020
    U said:

Pete. said:

The 5 items was for the rarest items in the game. Ultra-rares. It doesn't apply to regular uncommon items. The calculation of when something becomes ultra-rare is a little blurry though. Just to be clear this doesn't mean it's coming back. I'm just saying the 5 item policy doesn't apply to every old item in the game.
    edited June 2020

U said:

Pete. said:

The 5 items was for the rarest items in the game. Ultra-rares. It doesn't apply to regular uncommon items. The calculation of when something becomes ultra-rare is a little blurry though. Just to be clear this doesn't mean it's coming back. I'm just saying the 5 item policy doesn't apply to every old item in the game.
    So 40$ items don’t apply?

And I think items should never come back if it’s been 3+ years. Even if it had been only 2 years I would say they still shouldn’t come back.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The 5 items thing is for ultra rares. Krampus, Halo etc.. stuff like that. That doesn't mean we'll be flooding the game with mid priced items either, but as I've stated many times there are no virtual economy guarantees. It's not in our interest to destroy item values though, and I don't think we really have in the past barring seasonal pack returns that players were already warned about. Mostly we try not to interfere in the economy and let players drive it.
    I guess ultra rare is just too vague so everyone has a different opinion. It’s too bad that you can’t say an exact price range.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited June 2020
    U said:

I guess ultra rare is just too vague so everyone has a different opinion. It’s too bad that you can’t say an exact price range.

an exact price range while it may be helpful at first, it will only make it worse.
    They will all raise the item to the lowest possible to count as ultra rare and leave it there.

What I kindly request from you, @SirKewberth , is detailed statistics. How many of each ultra rare is on accounts that were active within last week. Only like that we can truly see whats rare and what not.
  • :o all 2018 summer items are all rare now
  • meeppmeepp Member
    I’d really dislike if the scuba mask comes back I bought it for pjs thinking it would rise. Then I saw the video over 100k or less could go down the drain. (Just my story and opinion)
    edited June 2020
    The economy if 95+% player driven and it what it is. This has been discussed many times before. Some people want more access to older items. Some people want less. etc... It's lose lose to even discuss it because it's not a one size fits all thing. There's nothing I can say or do that will satisfy everyone equally. The good of the result is subjective depending on what you want and not all players want the same thing.

With regards to sharing stats etc... It potentially violates player privacy even if we don't say which accounts, and worse it's something that people can misuse. So I'm not comfortable sharing those kinds of stats.

Anyway.. this is becoming a hijack of the thread topic which is comments on the update video. So if nobody wants to discuss that I can close it. I don't think there's anything more to say on item pricing that belongs here, and I won't comment further on that.
  • In my opinion, scuba schould come back but it schould be super rare to get from the summer pack (if there will be one). But that's just my opinion.
  • I am beyond excited for this summer pack to arrive, as I'm sure 99.99% of the community is too. Will definitely have to put some cubits in the bank.
  • I am beyond excited for this summer pack to arrive, as I'm sure 99.99% of the community is too. Will definitely have to put some cubits in the bank.

Indeed. I can't wait for that underwater stamp thing!
  • Rainbow umb should be in pack not only events , let's see the other hidden stuffs which may be more cool than that stamp :)
  • Spoiler of these decos maybe ?