Mac Version allignment

edited June 2020 in Bug Reports
The Mac version of the game doesn't exactly work since the text boxes aren't framed correctly. I just download the game again and it is still not properly aligned. I can't really teleport to people that easily. I can't read the chat as it is not even on screen. Pictures in comments maybe if I can upload them?

EDIT: Can't upload pictures for some reason. Also, I play on a MacBook, not sure if that helps or not.

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited June 2020
    <.img src=“image link”>

That’s how you put an image. Don’t put the .
  • U said:

<.img src=“image link”>

It just says "The file failed to upload" when I try to upload the screenshots I have

U said:

<.img src=“image link”>

It just says "The file failed to upload" when I try to upload the screenshots I have
    You can’t upload it. You have to type the format I said.
  • U said:

<.img src=“image link”>

It might be easier for you to use imgur : https://imgur.com/upload?beta. All you have to do is to drag the file into the box, then copy the link from the site and paste it here.

U said:

<.img src=“image link”>

It might be easier for you to use imgur : https://imgur.com/upload?beta. All you have to do is to drag the file into the box, then copy the link from the site and paste it here.
    That’s the exact same as posting the image link. It won’t show in the thread unless you do the html.