My Review on Cubic Castles (For Sir. Kewberth)

Before I start, I would like to say that this review will have criticism involved, but I would like to be honest and not just rant on the game.
This is all my opinion, you don't have to agree with me, we'll be fine unless a flame war happens.
Without further ado, let's begin!

Community and Moderation:

I know I may have started off too soon with this, and this probably isn't the game's fault but I would like to talk about it anyway. The community is... fine at best, they're a bit bland sometimes because they mainly focus on selling and buying things (seriously, look at the hollas). As long as you find friends that you can hang out with, it's fine.
The moderation is okay as well, the only problem I have is that the mods aren't that active (which is understandable because they have lives too).

Gameplay:

Now we'll actually go into this review.
I'm not going to complain about this game being "pay-to-win" or anything, it's far from that. This game would've been better if there were more events (for newbies), courses and games. Hell, it would even be far from a trading simulator.
Sadly, the game suffers boredom sometimes, with nothing to do. I would even play the game if it had more variety and games.

I may sound ranty but this game is not that bad, it's fun to hang out with people and play courses if you're bored.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.