Close

CubicCubic Member
edited October 2023 in Streams & Videos

Comments

• What is a cubit?
    • What is the purpose of almighty cube and why is it fun to stand on?
    • How much is a tomato in cubit currency?
    • what is a scam and how to avoid it?
    • Is that your voice in the video??!!?!?
    • is glue good for a qbee's health
    • why cant you stack dehydrated cube?
    • why is the dirt head so smoll
    • when easter egg hunting, why do yo find the eggs clumped together when they are in your realm?
    • What is the difference between fossil and artifact?
    • why couldn't you sell lvl 50 pets?
    • what is the purpose of those stars in the adventure mode and what happens if you collect them all?
    • How to craft N95 mask?
    Ok that's all :\

• PlayerPlayer Member
    why did you go to my channel just before this video was posted, do the exact same thing i am doing, use the exact same background, exact same text color and voice i use in previous videos?? and then ignore me when i messaged you??

im not saying Q&A's are my idea it's just quite coincidencial you went on my channel then posted a very, very similar thing after and ignored my message>.>
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited June 2020
    Why did you go to my channel just before this video was posted, do the same thing I am doing, use the same background, same text color, and voice I use in previous videos? Subsequently, then ignore me when I messaged you?

I'm not saying Q&As are my idea it's just quite coincidental you went on my channel then posted an almost identical video afterward.

I think this is much better; no need for so many 'exacts'

Side note: how are seriously getting triggered at this, it's literally just some text and a black background. Creativity 1000.
  • CubicCubic Member
    Player said:

why did you go to my channel just before this video was posted, do the exact same thing i am doing, use the exact same background, exact same text color and voice i use in previous videos?? and then ignore me when i messaged you??

im not saying Q&A's are my idea it's just quite coincidencial you went on my channel then posted a very, very similar thing after and ignored my message>.>

The background is automatically black on inshot and white stands out the best
    Also what message?
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    sorry for getting annoyed its just it seems everytime i do something you seem to copy it
  • what is the meaning of life in cc....