Have I been hacked?!

edited June 2020 in Help Requests
I've seen in hollas and through the forums that a few have been getting this little message sometimes when logging on - "You are already logged in to Cubic Castles. Check your other devices and log out." If you have NOT typed your information anywhere or given it to a family member - you have not been hacked.
I have had this message once or twice and it is okay, it's something new. Just try closing the game application and trying once again. If it does not work and continues to happen daily/few hours support may be able to assist you. https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html

Please don't panic when you receive this message, just try to do what you can to resolve it: reloading, restarting etc... There are many panicking, you're not the only one.
I would advise, myself, not writing hollas regarding it if you are reading this :) Possibly if someone is doing that then add them and tell them that they are alright, with some insight of how they could resolve their issue.

Comments

• Thanks for the insight!
  • so thats what happened
  • HexaBurgerHexaBurger Member
    edited June 2020
    i remember this happend to me once, like 2 years ago. I thought thats nothing but a few days later, every valuable item from my realm dissapeared and there was a sign... a crude signpost... a message. I went to see that sign and what was written on it shocked me. Someone said in my language (im gonna say translated text to english) "Hello friend, its me (an in-game name i never saw). I got build perms in all realms in cubic castles". I was crying. All my hard work was lost. Then i left the game for a year.
    After I came back, I started over. Some people helped me get stuff, cubits, farming items (cuz i couldnt buy another farming pack) then after around 3-4 weeks of playing, i left the game for another year.
    June 4th 2020. I get steam to play some games on my laptop i used for school. Then in my game library i see: Cubic Castles. I want to play the game. I was getting alot of stuff, starting to get more cubits, and here i am, a doog, 6000 cubits (and more to earn from my shop supply job) and lvl 19. Im now happily playing the game and hope it will never happen again.

And thats my little Cubic Castles story :)
    I hate hackers, cheaters and scammers and my dream game is a game exactly the same as Cubic Castles, but without scammers.

Also i never made someone trusted and i never gave anyone any of my items cuz before, i was playing a diffrent game which had very similar scamming ways.
  • It took me 30 minutes to write this xD
  • i remember this happend to me once, like 2 years ago. I thought thats nothing but a few days later, every valuable item from my realm dissapeared and there was a sign... a crude signpost... a message. I went to see that sign and what was written on it shocked me. Someone said in my language (im gonna say translated text to english) "Hello friend, its me (an in-game name i never saw). I got build perms in all realms in cubic castles". I was crying. All my hard work was lost. Then i left the game for a year.
    After I came back, I started over. Some people helped me get stuff, cubits, farming items (cuz i couldnt buy another farming pack) then after around 3-4 weeks of playing, i left the game for another year.
    June 4th 2020. I get steam to play some games on my laptop i used for school. Then in my game library i see: Cubic Castles. I want to play the game. I was getting alot of stuff, starting to get more cubits, and here i am, a doog, 6000 cubits (and more to earn from my shop supply job) and lvl 19. Im now happily playing the game and hope it will never happen again.

And thats my little Cubic Castles story :)
    I hate hackers, cheaters and scammers and my dream game is a game exactly the same as Cubic Castles, but without scammers.

Also i never made someone trusted and i never gave anyone any of my items cuz before, i was playing a diffrent game which had very similar scamming ways.

You have to be super careful sometimes, check everything.
  • My story is a good example to make ALL your accounts as safe as possible. It doesnt matter if its a game account, a social media account or a mail account.
  • Honestly tough you were asking it.