Social experiment.

I have done a social experiment, and whoever has a good heart to help me will reward him with some hats.

Comments

• Mr. CrossMr. Cross Member
    edited May 2020
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Donating to new players encourages them to beg, and never work for anything
    I almost never donate anything, because they’re just gonna come find me and ask for more. Help new players figure out how to run a shop, don’t waste your time giving them things.
  • JuIius said:

I almost never donate anything, because they’re just gonna come find me and ask for more. Help new players figure out how to run a shop, don’t waste your time giving them things.

As they say, give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
  • JuIius said:

As they say, give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
    ^
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    I rarely decide to donate, and even then only to those that are nice and dont beg, but rather explain me the story, as I also try to give them a lesson with the said donated item.

JuIius said:

^
    well said. *tips hat*
  • JuIius said:

thanks, I'll take it into account next time ^^
  • JuIiusJuIius Member

JuIius said:

thanks, I'll take it into account next time ^^
    Maybe ask questions like: I don't know how to craft this, can you help me?