They say, "failed to upload"

Comments

• Post pictures in a thread?
  • CubicCubic Member

Post pictures in a thread?

Yes or someone's activity wall
    New forums is stinky
  • edited May 2020
    It may be another bug. There is an HTML code that allows you to put images from the internet. The problem is still uploading images from your device.
    In case you are interested, we are talking about all this in this thread: https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/discussion/29032/forum-bugs#latest Here you can find the HTML and all that.
  • What you have to remember: this is a new forum, there will be issues and problems sometimes.
  • I post images at imgur and paste the link here. Then if you want to make it larger, paste the link on the 'attatch image' or type < img src="Image Link Here" alt="" /> without the space on the front
  • I still cant upload images to new forums :(
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Same :c
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    Intimate said:

I still cant upload images to new forums :(

Yakroo said:

Same :c

Turtle said how

I post images at imgur and paste the link here. Then if you want to make it larger, paste the link on the 'attatch image' or type < img src="Image Link Here" alt="" /> without the space on the front

• Agree MEEPYZ it is good tips for new user in cubic forum
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    edited June 2020
    yeah, but we shouldn't have to type a line of code to upload photos onto a forums. we shouldn't have to put that %20 thing to tag people with a space in their name, and we shouldn't have to use code to do normal things
  • Player said:

yeah, but we shouldn't have to type a line of code to upload photos onto a forums. we shouldn't have to put that %20 thing to tag people with a space in their name, and we shouldn't have to use code to do normal things

Then I think you should just become a little bit more patient ;D