Petition to make koala hats into koala pets

ThisIsGrimThisIsGrim Member
edited May 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
This isnt the petition i will make a petition in the suggestions and comments. I was just wondering if i get a certain ammount of "signatures" can this become a reality?

If yes how many "signatures" to make it a reality? And how should i collect "signatures"? I had an idea of either asking them to comment their email and ign or just ign

Update: I have contacted SirKewberth, he has agreed to try and make a koala pet, but he isnt sure when itll be implemented into the game, koala hat will stay, the pet, if it is added, will be added seperatley

Comments

• HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited May 2020
    Yes +1
    A tree instead of kennel would be very appreciate , hope to see it in this year thanksgiving pack :>
  • Hans'Hans' Member
    I like koala on my head yes
  • edited May 2020
    There are SO many pets that could be added to the game - how would you get the pet though? The event is over.
  • There are SO many pets that could be added to the game - how would you get the pet though? The event is over.

Not sure, maybe people who have hats can turn it in to receive a pet. I posted this so i can find out how many people i would need to agree with me, ill update this when i make the petiton, im hoping for Sir Kew to see this, or if anyone could tell me how to dm him thatd be great
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    I suggested this back to January
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/discussion/27572/a-koala-package-to-support-australia#latest

Was hoping Kewb will add Koala pet instead of Hat, but hopefully a Koala Pet in seasonal pack
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Just no.
    They’re not gonna destroy a perfectly good hat and replace it with a pet if enough people say they want it.
  • ThisIsGrimThisIsGrim Member
    edited May 2020
    JuIius said:

Just no.
    They’re not gonna destroy a perfectly good hat and replace it with a pet if enough people say they want it.

I mean I guess people can choose to keep the hat if they want, if people do not agree with the idea they can comment like how you did, and if more people dont want the pet then the pet then the pet wont happen.

Edit:Spelling
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited May 2020
    I like more a hat than a pet... -1
  • +1 since it will be added separately :))
  • Hispano said:

I like more a hat than a pet... -1

Itll be added seperatley, hat will stay..
  • -1 koala hats into koala pets that is impossible.. theres no chance happening..
    they will add koala pet im sure soon in another charity i think,, but i hope those koala hat/pet 0.001% chance in pack i wish xd