New Suggestion Idea

FwifyFwify Member
edited May 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
My Suggestions:
1.Can we have separate stamps for realm background and realm floor like example mountain background, Sea Background, Sunset/Moon, Something like the gravity stamp where you can se stars but separated from weather stamp effect
2. Bee/Hornet Pet
3. Robot Mannequin( A mannequin that is placed near a reg used for players that dont have alot of vends and arent around to sell them what they do is you can set up a price for specific items in the robot mannequin and if a player opens the reg a chat bubble come out like in the farming center and pick what item they want to buy).
4. Separate sounds for wands and animation
5. Vault Chest
6. Can we separate the wings from the robe item area so we can use both of it the same time
7. Prisoner outfit (the striped black and white prisoner clothes and pants)
8. Basketball Ring
9. Soccer Goal Post
10. Sleeping Animation for Beds
11. Different Chest Capacity/ Storage Space
12. Realm Password Sentry ( This Sentry will be used to lock your realm and can only be entered once you have entered the right password i think this can help so that players who can possibly get acc stolen can protect their realms and this sentry can only be removed if you know the password.)
13. Vend Buying Protection Something Like used in reg mainly used to protect from scammers.but it can only apply for 5k plus worth of cubits.

Summer Pack Suggestion
2. Camera Item (A item where a qbee is holding a camera)
3. Sea Creatures: Crab Costume,Lobster Costume, Sting Ray Costume, Hermit Crab Costume)
4. Striped One Piece Bikini
5. Ring Buoy Item and Deco
6. Boats( A Ridable Item only used in water)
7. Piranha in a Box
8. Fishes that are Swimming in Tropical Realms
9. Different Qbee Animation in water
10. Beach Mat
11. Life Vest
12. Shell Backpack
13. Mermaid Hair
14. Sea Shell Bra
15. Wet Sand
16. Life Guard Tower
17. Bambo Wallpaper (Some like used for bamboo houses)
18. Volleyball Net
19. Wine Glass
20. Barbecue Bumper/ Food
21. Roasted Fish

Thats All I have more in mind but i limited it for the sake of devs haha Hope you Like it

Comments