Forum Tweaks - browser extension

We've gotten a new forums recently. But with new forums also come various new "bugs". So I've decided to address these issues and created a browser extension that not just fixes these issues, but also adds some few features and changes.

Features
● Highlited unread discussions
● Added View Profile & Edit Profile buttons
● Added Quick Links for official sites to sidebar
● Colored Admin/Mod comments
● Small color corrections
● Usernames are better noticeable
● Added separators to Activity wall comments

Fixes
● Activity wall images will no longer extend beyond the edge
● Removed white bottom stripe on closed discussions

You can download and install the extension to PC versions of Chrome & Firefox here:
https://github.com/ccrecipes/cc-forums-browser-extension#cubic-castles-forum-tweaks

Screenshots

Comments

• MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited May 2020
    +1, nice, I hope they add these things as features
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited May 2020
    Wait, the activity wall still exists? Looks nice though!
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited May 2020

It does, but only mods can view it, which doesn't make any sense...

@Kewbin my antivirus program says it's malware.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    He wanted me to integrate some of these tweaks into the main site, and I will at some point. Just been very busy and have had to spend a lot of time on forums delaying other work, so I'll have to get back to it later.
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    JuIius said:

It does, but only mods can view it, which doesn't make any sense...

@Kewbin my antivirus program says it's malware.
    Which version exactly?
    It might be just a false positive. But just to be sure I've run both files through VirusTotal scan and both were 100% clear. The Firefox version was even officially scanned and signed by Mozilla, otherwise I wouldn't be able to distribute it.

He wanted me to integrate some of these tweaks into the main site, and I will at some point. Just been very busy and have had to spend a lot of time on forums delaying other work, so I'll have to get back to it later.

Yes, I forgot to mention that this is just a temporary solution to these issues. And once everything is fixed I'll probably delete the download page.