Needed feature

Never posted in forums before but I notice everytime there is a new in game event such as finding viruses or searching for mash there's no information about it. The only events posted on forums are related to events only a handful participate in (races and art) and not about events developed into the game. Can you add a forum section for finding viruses, Easter eggs, mash, etc? This way if we happen to miss the small announcement listed somewhere or how to participate we can still view it without having to spend hours searching the forums or discord to no-avail.

Comments

• I don't know what you mean, but I think the solution for you is announcements section?
  • DaddyyyDaddyyy Member
    Possibly. I would just like to know about the new events as they come out such as the searching for viruses in game event. I was running through a desert mine and saw a wierd new item floating in the mine. I couldn't find any information about it in the forums or discord. In the end I had to search YouTube. It would be nice if there were an official channel discussing these events as the events Channel itself doesn't seem to mention them.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Generally the events are started and it's up to us to discover how they work, that's part of the fun. On the virus event there was a comic that was being added to every day for almost two weeks leading up to the day it started. There is usually a lot of talk on the forums and in game about any events that are going on and youtube is a great place to find more information. We have quite a few players that are youtube creators so they provide a lot of good information if you need help.
  • DaddyyyDaddyyy Member
    Makes sense about the fun of figuring it out... I guess I only end up in the forums when I'm searching for information so the events kind of creep up on me. Thank you both for the reply.
This discussion has been closed.