Your thoughts on artificial rising

CubicCubic Member
edited May 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
Recently there have been a few cases of a certain player hoarding lots of one item in order to rise it for personal gain, and selling them so that they plumet in price and people with this item lose thousands of cubits. What do you guys think about it? It's selfish and should be banned? Or it's just another way to gain profit, and it's perfectly fine?

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I can’t help it that when I collect pumpkin packs they rise from 5k to 60k in a day and everyone refuses to sell me them. :(
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited May 2020
    U said:

I can’t help it that when I collect pumpkin packs they rise from 5k to 60k in a day and everyone refuses to sell me them. :(

I was more talking about Shards, doing it deliberately and selling them afterwards so that they plumet in price, and loads of people lose cubits.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

U said:

I was more talking about Shards, doing it deliberately and selling them afterwards so that they plumet in price, and loads of people lose cubits.
    That’s the fun of it though >:)
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited May 2020
    U said:

U said:

That’s the fun of it though >:)
    Tbf, I agree. If I had enough cubits I'd try it lol
  • It's perfectly fine. Everyone is allowed to do so. It's always a risk for those buying and selling.
  • Boko!Boko! Member
    Nope. Nobody really wants artifacts the demand is too low ! And the buyers just wanna make a collection of artifacts it doesn't do any speific work. So,
    Demand is low.
    Now come to Supply. The supply is like medium but you can consider it as high because artifacts store have all kinds of artifacts and sets. So,
    Supply is high.
    Low Demand + High Supply = Prices drop!
    Common- 300 drops to 200
    Uncommon - 600 drops to 500
    Rares = 1k drops to 800c
    Super Rares = 2k drops to 1.8k
    These are my thoughts :D
  • Recently there have been a few cases of a certain player hoarding lots of one item in order to rise it for personal gain, and selling them so that they plumet in price and people with this item lose thousands of cubits. What do you guys think about it? It's selfish and should be banned? Or it's just another way to gain profit, and it's perfectly fine?

Its fine for me, business is a win or lose scenario and people are responsible for the risks taken on investing in rare items
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Shame on them all. They do not belong in the cubic heaven.
  • Idk about it. Sometimes people can gain from these while other times they can't. It's just a shady business practice.