Well, trying to help someone

BlackSonattaBlackSonatta Member
edited May 2020 in Help Requests
Hello again! Well, i was in the Pen's Yard Rentals and i founded a person who was selling his things and buying what he wanted, but, after a time, he lefted the game with the rental and a piggy bank and a cash register there. I claimed the rental as he finished, but he still wasnt there, but, anyway, i claimed the rental, grabbed the things and let some signs there (the screenshots are here), and i'm trying to help him to give his things again. I don't remember his name, but i remember what he was selling and buying (i will not say, and the reason is in one of the screenshots), and i need your help. If you were in the Pen's before he left, and remember his name (or if you're friend of him), let me knowing in the comments, so i can give his things again. If you're the guy that had your things grabbed, i'm so sorry for that and i want to help you. Add me and i can talk to you and confirm that you are the old owner from the rental. Thx for reading :)

Edit from 05/18 - Hello again!! One day later (in this case, today) i could find the actual owner from the rental. His name is King P. and he really was so good to me. He came to my room, i asked him some questions to prove and he answered with some really good details and all. I'm so happy that i founded him and this thing literally made me happy. Btw, thanks to all you guys that are making comments about my attitude, this is really pleasant to see and i really promise to be this kind of person in the future. Well, i hope to see you again in the next time

Comments

• JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited May 2020
    If you rent a plot, the best thing to do is wait for them to return. Most players don’t have the forums, so if you leave the realm after collecting his items, the chance of returning is extremely low.

Edit- looked at your photos, that could work too I guess. It’s nice of you to want to return them.
  • he losted this for, like, more than 8 hours, and i can't stay there for longer than this, but i'm doing what i can, like re-claiming the rental, always checking if someone's there, things like that.

I never thought that scam could be good, so that's why i'm doing this xD
  • Nice qbee
  • That is a really, REALLY thoughtful thing to do.
    A lot of players would take the money and keep it, what you're doing is so, so, right.
    I have nothing to say on the situation but keep being who you are, please!
  • thank you all guys, i'm also a really honest guy and i don't really wanted that. I just think that is so bad, so i'm making my paper as a good player, all this to make "ANewWorld"
  • Agree it is very low chance to meet the rental owner again but nothing is impossible i took 1 week to find the rental owner to return 1 vends 1 piggy and some rares also 1 ultra rare. Good job you do there sir (ANewWorld) :D *salute because most player will steal and disappear from pen yard. Good luck find the owner :D