SUPER COOL MUSICAL REALM!!!

Hawk931Hawk931 Member
edited May 2020 in Player Events & Creations
So ANewWold made this super cool music realm.. he said he spent 8 hours making 3 songs. Basically you go through these glass tunnels and piano note blocks play a song while you walk over them. I think its the coolest thing so I wanted to share it with you guys..

The place is a room so you have to enter the realm called "The New World" theres allot of them so just go to recently accessed then once you enter the realm you should be in like a wooden box house and then look for a portal the says Musical something I forgot the last word to it but it should have musical in it. You guys really should check it out!!

Comments

• Well, first of all, thank you so much for publishing my room. I'm the creator of the room and i wanted to correct somethings

first of all, the ''wooden box house'' (XD) is kinda bad to see the portals because i don't think in the final result, but it is the second portal that you'll find. There's a sign that says "Musical Dimension" and there's where the room is, so you can see the 3 songs that i maded there. I'm working really hard to do another songs and i'll do the ones that i can, due to the notes limit, but that's it

Again, thank you so much for promoting my realm and i hope to see you guys at the room :)