Who is your cubic castle hero ??

Hi every Qbee hope you’re all having a wonderful day :) this post I would like to keep fun and just want to hear some random stories within the game. As we all know I’m constantly being bombarded with help requests from various degrees and yes sadly a lot of those are scam related, so I end up spending a lot of my time educating people on how to protect their items etc. during this though I honestly do see a lot of people out there doing good and I know they only do it for the sake of doing something good but this is your chance to let every Qbee know what great Qbee we have in our community. As we grow as a community I want us to all grow together we have soo much amazing talent here let’s start focusing on the good rather than giving the attention to the bad :)

So to clarify please comment a story about a player who has helped you throughout your Cubic Castles experience let’s share these wonderful experiences :) happy posting :)

Comments

• HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited May 2020
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Oh boy, this is a trip down memory lane... this might come off as a bit too gushy, so please forgive me ;-;

I wouldn't say they were heroes, because that honestly sounds a bit too formal, but my earliest friends were Ornella and Skylar. It's been a while since they've actively played this game, but when I started playing the game, hanging out with them was great. We didn't really do much but hang out and talk or visit random realms. But I'm glad I met them because at the time everything about the game seemed to be built around making cubits and getting your hands on some rare items. And that was a bit intimidating to me because I didn't know where to start or even get myself involved in. Of course every other friend I made over the time I've spent playing this game has left quite an impression on me, like mya-lovesit, Cortana, DJ and many more. Just glad I got to meet all these amazing people, because playing this game can get a bit lonely sometimes
  • Noone
  • Myself.
  • Fooobi was one of my first friends in CC. She and I got scammed together within a week or two of knowing each other by the same person; our alleged friend. And that event brought us together to be stronger friends. Fooobi wanted to quit cc because she lost pretty much everything and I lost minimal compared to her. But I kept her motivated to keep playing and she did the same with me. We had about 2 years together before she graduated college and left cc completely. Her and I still remain friends to this day. Distant, but we have talked over the 5 years of knowing each other. She is the reason I kept playing cc for so long, and then others came along after her. But she was my #1.
  • Some guy let me win angel wings in a d angel/ angel giveaway, I was still new to the game and I was pretty happy to get it so I kept it for like years until I got D angels
  • @IronFish . IronFish is my sibling and she gave half of her possessions and cubits when I started the game :)
  • @IronFish . IronFish is my sibling and she gave half of her possessions and cubits when I started the game :)

Wait, IronFish is your sibling?
    I swear to god, there's gonna be a Cubic Castles lore behind this or something.

There is an ancient lore behind this...

also,

My CC heroes are:

@GideonSeymour : We're friends irl and he introduced this game to me and Turtle. He helped me start out and he is always generous and kind to others to the point that he would spend a lot of c or waste a lot of time trying to help a noob. He was always willing to help me out on building (though he doesnt know how but he tries his best), on hosting games and on funding cc related projects. He's the only one I could flex my c, rares and attempt builds on and he would just appreciate it than judging me. XD

@MidnightStorm : I met her a few months ago here on forums. She's sweet and very kind to me. She's actually one of the very few "real" friends I have in Cubic Castles and she really helped me out on improving my art skills (like a lot). We did a collab draw for an art contest and it has been a fun experience in which our friendship with each other started. We appreciate each others art and share our joys and dissapointments (and memes) whenever theres an art contest, an update or just random things :>

both of these ppl really made my cubic castles experience so much fun and worth staying in-game :3
  • edited May 2020
    I have had many friends in the game, but the ones I value the most are those who helped me to play it better. Also, here on the forums there are very friendly people. @*JulieSings* and @IronFish were the first friends I made on the forum, and I hope I can make many more!!!!! :D
  • IronFish said:

@IronFish . IronFish is my sibling and she gave half of her possessions and cubits when I started the game :)

There is an ancient lore behind this...

also,

My CC hero is:

@Cub the Cubic This guy is the best person in the world and whoever says otherwise are lying.
    this guy really made my cubic castles experience so much fun and worth staying in-game :3
    I am pretty cool after all. :P

• SarcoSarco Member
    edited May 2020
    Not a hero as such but probably my brother @Edition as he got me into the game ages ago.. he has also spared a few items/c whenever i used to get scammed so that was nice.
    Never taught me his c making skills though / I lacked the will to be bothered to learn xD

@JuIius is also one of my 'heroes' as he is a generally nice person to be around and to talk to. Dont talk too much anymore tho.

Also @asma M not sure if she quit entirely or just temporarily, but im betting on the former. But yeah, she helped and complimented me with my art and vice versa. Easy to talk to aswell which i like :)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Sarco said:

Not a hero as such but probably my brother @Edition as he got me into the game ages ago.. he has also spared a few items/c whenever i used to get scammed so that was nice.
    Never taught me his c making skills though / I lacked the will to be bothered to learn xD

@JuIius is also one of my 'heroes' as he is a generally nice person to be around and to talk to. Dont talk too much anymore tho.

Also @asma M not sure if she quit entirely or just temporarily, but im betting on the former. But yeah, she helped and complimented me with my art and vice versa. Easy to talk to aswell which i like :)

Glad I can be your friend :)
  • Sarco said:

Oh boy, another Cubic Castles story. This may as well be FNaF or something.
  • @cibuC ehT buC
  • SarcoSarco Member

Sarco said:

Wdym?
  • My cubic castles heroes are:

@*-Jinxy-* she is one of my closest friends on cc, i dont remember how we met but im glad we crossed paths. She has been there for me consistently and has never expected anything in return, overall a great friend

@DEPTHDWELLER what can I say about depth, again someone who has consistently been there for me, picked me up and makes me laugh. Hes a legend, epic builder, and overall a great person.
  • Sarco said:

Sarco said:

Wdym?
    A lot of people here have siblings (despite this being a joke). :V
  • Boko!Boko! Member
    My cc heroes are roshero and lord s:3
  • BananawBananaw Member
    My heroes are Knop clan (Dread, Beaver,...)
    Zhug and Gracelynn
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'd like to thank the people who got my discussions closed by posting off-topic comments.
  • GanondalfGanondalf Member
    edited September 2020
    My hero would be me because I was the only one who had words of encouragement for me during hard times c:
    But seriously though, my hero would be *Citrus Planter*. A really nice player who'd spend time with me and all. A great pal, really.
  • I don't think there's someone in the game that I can call my hero but for me the real heroes are the mods. @cosmicmabz is a hero for me because he has done things to fix my account that got stucked and replies quick whenever I sent a ticket.

"It may do little but it is the cause of big things" - I forgot who quoted that xD
  • Think of how many people are scrolling to see if they were mentioned lol.
  • Oo old thread but I like it
    All my friends in CC are my heroes! They are friends that I genuinely enjoy my time with and made CC mean so much more than just a game!
    But, I cannot not mention Gdog! He is definitely my CC hero. if anyone knew me back then, you'd know I was the biggest Gdog fangirl out there lol. His videos were informational, engaging, fun, and this really enhanced my experience in CC, making me fall in love with the game more and more! He interacted with his fans too which was really awesome of him and what really made me happy.

This just goes to show how important content creators are to a game, so to current cc content creators, keep doing what you do because you're making at least one person smile behind that screen. :)

• My hero was ionutpro first i not trusted him I belived he will scam me but he don't do it and helped me with cubits and items also a realm if ionutpro been see these add me i am osul crapat
  • my Cubic hero is graceful thunder <3
This discussion has been closed.