Hinter's Amusement Park [Horror | Read on your own risk]

edited May 2020 in Community

Hinter's Amusement Park

Weeks ago you're looking for jobs. Hinter's Amusement Park is your pick

You applied for the job and started for a week now

You were assigned as a park guidance outside the district

You did not like the role as with the hot weather, so you asked for a promotion to work at else where with A.C

You got promoted to a resort department in the park

-Few days later working in the resort-

Department Leader : Hey, can you call the cleaners to clean the rooms which will be used for tomorrow's check-ins?

You : Sure, I'll inform them right away.

You ordered the cleaners

-The day after-

You : Have you all cleaned the rooms?

Cleaner 1 : Yes, but we are told that there's a family room with their belongings in there.

You : That could be a problem, someone might check-in for that room.

You : I guess we can put that room aside for now.

You decided to wait till the night to see if the family check out yet

There was no luck, the family's belongings are still in the room untouched

You packed for the day, decided to come back next morning and check again

-The next day-/

The items in the family room is still untouched, thats odd

You head to the resort management and get permit to check the security cameras

From what's recorded, it seemed like the family checked in and entered the room normally as how other family
does

Nothing looks weird and suspicious, the family went for lunch and go on rides

By noon, they took a picture from the photobooth and they were last seen entering a ride called "Little Big One"

You : Where did the family go? Did you see them leave the ride in the footage?

You : Rewind the footage, I swear I saw them entering the ride.

Infact, the family did entered that ride. For some strange reason, they weren't seen exiting

It will be a lot of work but you decided to look through the family's activities after they've entered the park few days ago

for hours you've been searching

You : The family had their days here just normal, how they could left their stuff here? The car is still parked in the parking lot, their wrist band are still on them.

Your mind going through confusion, so you gave a call to your old friend, Turk who worked at that ride in the past time

You : Hey, how's life been going? I called just to ask about your job when you worked at Hinter's Amusement Park, at the Little Big One ride.

Turk : Oh... That ride?.. I.. Alright.

Turk : When I worked there last time, I was told by my co workers that something scary and strange have been happening in that ride, we heard screaming, kid's crying but most of the time, everyone would eventually exit the ride safely like nothing ever happened.

Turk : We asked the people who rode inside, they didn't found it suspicious, they said they did not hear anything other than the ride's music. Because of that, we didn't care much and forgotten about it.

Turk : Well, thats all I know. Why? Did something happened?

You : Yeah.. something strange I could say. But thanks for the information.

Hangs up

You've got the clue, now is time to look into it

You : Turk mentioned screaming and children crying, it's kind of creeping me out

You reported to the head manager and asked to shut the ride down for the day

You want to know more and find the family, so you and the guards took a walk inside the ride

Little Big One is known as a ride where a boat will take visitors to a ride arround the tunnel filled with magic and sceneries

Walking down the ride, you found cell phones and children's shoes but didn't sight a family

Maybe the cell phones and shoes belonged to that lost family?

Could they be trapped in the ride trying to safe someone who fell off the boat while riding?

At that point you realized, no one's left around you. You called out but no one replied

You try to find your way back out, but couldn't trace back the path

You try to find your way back out, but couldn't trace back the path

Out of the sudden, you heard a little girl crying

Cries : Twinkle~ Twinkle~ Little... Stars~

You felt a cool breeze passing your body

The cry echoes around the ride, slowly getting louder

You called out for it

You : Little girl! Are you lost? Where are you? Where's your family?

The cry kept on echoing, getting closer, and closer to you

At the moment you got a glance on that little girl's shadow, you got pushed into the ride's water

You couldn't get out, you're drowning! Someone or something is preventing you from going back up

You're running out of oxygen, the last thing you heard is the little girl's cry

No one know what happened to you, the guards looked for you but couldn't find anything

Years past and Hinter's Amusement Park was no longer popular. Hinter sold the land to Space_Fetus

Not knowing about the past, Space_Fetus bought the land and now built a mansion

What happened next? No one knows. It's told that the ghost will haunt the mansion that was no longer the park

THE END

Comments