We Have to get BunnyZilla Back!!!

I regret not saving BunnyZilla so I have a plan

Ok so someone builds a rocket ship and we all hop on, and retrieve Bunnyzilla from the deepest reaches of outer-space, WHO IS WITH ME!!!

Comments

• I'm with you!!
  • Aye!
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    Imagine this except Spongebob is Bunnyzilla
  • Count me in!
  • How would you stay alive with no oxygen, and how do you know BunnyZilla is still alive? Even if you mange to find it, how would turns your ship back towards Eden?
    I hope you atleast got enough fuel!
  • Azsimuth said:

How would you stay alive with no oxygen, and how do you know BunnyZilla is still alive? Even if you mange to find it, how would turns your ship back towards Eden?
    I hope you atleast got enough fuel!

qbees don't need oxygen, we can stay underwater forever and even go to space, look at the space environment stamp for example!
  • Just exploit the overworld flying bug to get to Bunny :3
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    -1, I’m glad he’s gone. We need a new Easter event that doesn’t require wasting your life outside the town center for 50 hours for a CHANCE to win an item.
  • edited May 2020
    didnt dr slymegood say he was gonna blast Greek Orthodox BZ next year, or something like that
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
  • Boko!Boko! Member
    Who will not save BunnyZilla ?! I AM WITH YOU !!!!!!!!! I WILL GET PIXELS AND CHAIRS FOR ROCKIT SHIPS. Not stamp cause I cannot reach that amount of cubits ._.
  • Boko!Boko! Member
    JuIius said:

-1, I’m glad he’s gone. We need a new Easter event that doesn’t require wasting your life outside the town center for 50 hours for a CHANCE to win an item.

Bro you might not know but he drops PJS some times if you collect like 10 you can sell them for like 120k each and you will have 1200000 cubits if my calculations are right ._.
  • JuIius said:

Bro you might not know but he drops PJS some times if you collect like 10 you can sell them for like 120k each and you will have 1200000 cubits if my calculations are right ._.
    Julius has been playing for like 5 years of course he knows that

Also @MEEPYZ

• JuIius said:

No gif lol
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    edited May 2020

Sad bunny sounds
  • Bunny coming down to earth!
  • nah we dont need bunnyzilla lol we noobs cant even get items only experienced players get those items bunnyzilla drops -_-
  • I'm okay with him coming back. But I'm also okay with him being stuck in outer space. Probably there won't be much of a difference.
  • Boko!Boko! Member
    But, The real point is.... HOW THE HEC WILL WE FIND HIM ?! Just like you make some rocket sit in it and keep chilling . LIKE JUST WHERE AND HOW
  • just go on mobile :V no need to build or pay its easy and free
  • Hans'Hans' Member
    No. Idw him back
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    MEEPYZ said:

Wow interesting