300 fadey foams acting strange

TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
edited May 2020 in Help Requests
This is a problem for ShadowFoxi!
There is a small room he fadey foamed the ceiling on, and that works fine...But the strange thing is this. Whenever I jump or even stand just 1 block above the floor level, the fadey stops working. I'm not hitting the ceiling at all.

Normal:

Standing 1+ block above the floor (jumping or standing on anything else):

He says he used 300+ pieces of fadey. Any ideas why this is happening to him?

Comments

• AAAAA as soon as I posted this I finished.... For some it wasn't working before, but when I restarted the game it worked, when I came back after posting this.
    Sorry to be annoying and spam, I didn't mean to. You can close this
  • Υou can recycle the thread :)!
  • bump & recycled! Ty BN!
  • magical9907magical9907 Member
    edited May 2020
    The same thing happened to me about 2 weeks ago, I have no idea why.

• sjoofsjoof Member
    I have the same problem in a giant house with 300+ fadey.
    Ground level works fine, one blocks higher it doesnt work
  • DscoDsco Member
    There might be a block that is fadey foamed that connects to the roof, if that happens the whole chunk of fadey foamed blocks will not be invisible because that's how fadey foam works. If you fadey foam down to the level you are currently on it wont work, because fadey foam works when you're under the blocks fadey foamed. An additional note: I spent like 30 minutes trying to find the fadey foamed block that was messing my fadey foam up and when I relogged it was fine, fun stuff.
  • sjoofsjoof Member
    Dsco said:

There might be a block that is fadey foamed that connects to the roof, if that happens the whole chunk of fadey foamed blocks will not be invisible because that's how fadey foam works. If you fadey foam down to the level you are currently on it wont work, because fadey foam works when you're under the blocks fadey foamed. An additional note: I spent like 30 minutes trying to find the fadey foamed block that was messing my fadey foam up and when I relogged it was fine, fun stuff.

Ty i looked for 2h and found the wrong faided block. I relogged and it works perfect
  • Boko!Boko! Member
    That happens with everyone
  • Its bug sometime since 2015.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    CAPT.Law said:

Its bug sometime since 2015.

Yo, check when the last comment was so you don't necropost.
This discussion has been closed.