Which artifacts are rare ?

Which are more worth than common ones ?

Comments

• sjoofsjoof Member
    edited May 2020
    Go to CJ prices. In the back there are completed sets of all artifacts with prices for each piece so you can know what numbers are Common, uncommon and rare.
  • Sjoof said:

Go go CJ prices. In thé back there are completed sets of all artifacts with prices for each piece so you can know what numbers are Common, uncommon and rare.

• sjoofsjoof Member

Sjoof said:

Go go CJ prices. In thé back there are completed sets of all artifacts with prices for each piece so you can know what numbers are Common, uncommon and rare.

Oops stupid autocorrect
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Sjoof said:

Go to CJ prices. In the back there are completed sets of all artifacts with prices for each piece so you can know what numbers are Common, uncommon and rare.

Yep, there are like 3 rarer blocks that cost about twice as much on each set.
  • JuIius said:

Sjoof said:

Yep, there are like 3 rarer blocks that cost about twice as much on each set.
    Alrighty , i might check them later (gosh have been busy recently)
  • CubicCubic Member
    Go to tauch98
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    well officially all the blocks have the exact same drop chance, but because there are so many some seems to drop less than other but just happens to be coincidence
  • CubicCubic Member

well officially all the blocks have the exact same drop chance, but because there are so many some seems to drop less than other but just happens to be coincidence

It's not a coincidence that all of the top row are always the rarest. Each different artifact is the same rarity, eg fossils, cave art, glyph, but the different parts are more common/rarer
  • JuIiusJuIius Member

Go to tauch98

That's where we got the info for Cj lol
  • Boko!Boko! Member
    edited May 2020
    Cj prices are wrong . I did a big mistake thinking its right I made a huge loss !! Just friend "Its me Boko" and I will give you a warp there you can know if they are rare!!
  • JuIiusJuIius Member

Cj prices are wrong . I did a big mistake thinking its right I made a huge loss !! Just friend "Its me Boko" and I will give you a warp there you can know if they are rare!!

According to kewberth, all artifacts are the same rarity, just some are in higher demand, and much harder to get/find.
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited May 2020
    JuIius said:

According to kewberth, all artifacts are the same rarity, just some are in higher demand, and much harder to get/find.
    That makes no sense. How can they be the same rarity AND some are harder to find. It has to be one or the other
  • Ms.kawai mopMs.kawai mop Member
    edited May 2020

JuIius said:

That makes no sense. How can they be the same rarity AND some are harder to find. It has to be one or the other
    I think Glyph and Cubiosaur are harder to find since you can't get them in tropical mines
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited May 2020

JuIius said:

I think Glyph and Cubiosaur are harder to find since you can't get them in tropical mines
    You can. I found tons.

Found Cubiosaur I in a trop mine 5 mins after I posted this.
  • ExCelsius said:

JuIius said:

You can. I found tons.

Found Cubiosaur I in a trop mine 5 mins after I posted this.
    Does the sand looking (Artifact) available in Trop mines ?
  • sjoofsjoof Member
    edited May 2020

Does the sand looking (Artifact) available in Trop mines ?

Yep glyph can be found in tropical mines
  • if you need to check prices here discord link and you can use bots for price just use .price (name)
    here the link
    https://discord.com/invite/rX2amsb
  • its official cubic castle community link
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    A little late but artifacts don’t have the same rarity. I am positive.
  • Hmm and why some artifact price is little expensive than other, example fossil number I , II , III is rare ( most player said ) well i don't know well even i am play for 5 years because i don't like to find fossil.
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited June 2020
    Rare Artifact List (taken from demand, actual rarity, artifact shops like Tauch98's)

Fossils:
    Fossil VII
    Fossil II
    Fossil XII
    (XII and II are more in-demand.)

Cave Art:
    Cave Art VI
    Cave Art VIII
    Cave Art X
    (All of them are mostly in demand.)

Glyph and Trilobyte:
    Glyph/Trilobyte I
    Glyph/Trilobyte II
    Glyph/Trilobyte III

(Glyph I and III are more in-demand. Trilobyte I and III are more in-demand.)

Cubiosaur:
    Cubiosaur VIII
    Cubiosaur I
    Cubiosaur III
    Cubiosaur VI
    Cubiosaur V

(Cubiosaur VI and V are more in-demand, especially V. )

Ancient Tech:
    Ancient Tech XIV
    Ancient Tech I
    Ancient Tech III
    Ancient Tech V
    Ancient Tech II

(Ancient Tech XIV, V and II are more in-demand, especially II.)

General rule of thumb is the top pieces are rarer.

(First 3 pieces from left to right of Fossils-Trilobytes are rare, while the first 5-6 pieces of Cubiosaur and Ancient Tech are rare.)